Chapter Six- Your Ex, Is my Enemy

Spring....It meditates the bones and revives the spirit.

-Jan Karon

»›»›»‹«‹«‹

Kia's P.O.V

I dragged Mason inside and checked his head for any damages, so far so good.

I got a glass of water and poured it on his face. He blubbered like a fish out of water. "The hell Kia?"

"I knocked you out with my bat. Sorry" I said while walking to the kitchen. "What are you doing here anyway?"

Following me he replied, "I came to keep your company. Nice Pj's by the way"

My face burned with embarrassment. "Thanks. And I don't need your company. I'm fine. "

"Whatever. Where's everyone?"

"Lancer is at practice, Allion's probably at her friend's house, Daddy's at work and Mom must be at that baby class thing"

"Are all of you named after cars?" he asked.

"Pretty much. I wonder what they're gonna name the baby." I said while walking back to the living room with Mason trailing behind.

"You could name him Allex or Colt!" he said, plopping into the couch.

"Put it in the suggestion jar" I pointed to the jar on my left.

Getting up, he walked over to the jar, wrote on the piece of paper and put it in.

"Ya know, it could be a girl," I said, now thinking about it. Mom and Dad didn't want to tell us the gender. She's already 6 months pregnant.

As if the television heard me an advertisement came over. Something about a car named Lexus.

Huh. What are the odds?

Lexus.

"Lexus" Mason and I both said together.

"Lexus is a great name for a girl!" he said, "And its a car!"

"Jackpot!" I fist-pumped the air.

I wrote it on a paper and put it in the jar.

***

Dad came home about an hour after Mason left. Allion had called to say she was gonna be a bit late. Lancer came home and ran back out. Heaven knows where.

"Dad, where's Mom?" I asked, skipping into the kitchen.

"Oh she's at her friends' house, Girl's Night or something," he said, putting the spaghetti in the pot.

"Um, Dad you need to boil that first."

Dad looked at me, "I was wondering how your Mom gets it so soft."

He sighed, "Pizza?"

I nodded, "On it" I called and ordered the pizza, Two large pizza's, one-half cheese and half pepperoni and the other Hawaiian Chicken for Dad and Lancer.

Yes, the other was mine.

The doorbell rang. That was fast.

I pulled the door open, Mason was standing in front of me. "You again?"

"I need your help, girlfriend"

"No. Whatever it is. No. I'm hungry" I was about to shut the door in his face.

"Please Kia"

I sighed, "Fine, But if this isn't worth my time, I will take my fist and shove it so far down your throat-"

"Fiesty. I like it" he said, cutting me off, and -you guessed it- smirking.

"Kia, who is it?" my Dad called.

"Just Mason. Hey Dad, I'll be back in 10 mins okay?" I called back.

"Okay!"

Stepping outside, Mason linked our hands together and dragged me to the car.

"What's the problem, dimwit?"

"My ex is back," he said, panicking.

Haha. The bad boy's scared of his ex.

"And so?" I asked.

"Chelsea Ortega. That ex."

I froze. Rage and anger burned through me, I gritted my teeth just thinking about her face. T

he girl that put glue in my hair in kindergarten, the girl that humiliated me in front of the middle school cafeteria, the girl that took my pride, that's why I'm such a nerd now. 

She embarrassed me in front of my crush. And my middle school crush just so happened to be sitting next to me at this moment. When I hit high school, Chelsea left with her family and I jumped with joy. I also got over my feelings for Mason. Chelsea and Mason just had a long-distance relationship for a while. He used to fly out to visit her every month.

I hate her.

And no, I don't hate her because Mason and she had something, I hate her because she's a bitc- female dog.

"Kia, calm down. What's wrong?" Mason asked.

I looked at Mason in the eyes, "Your ex, is my enemy"

A/N

Sorry its short. I basically wrote this from my head. I'm tired now.

Song: I Luh Yuh Papi - Jennifer Lopez.

Fun Fact: I'm a Guyanese!

Britany ^_^

(EDITED)