Chapter Sixteen - It's my birthday, it's my birthday. I ain't got no money...

|♥| Written in these walls are the stories that I can't explain. |♥|

Okay  firstly, the picture attached has nothing to do with the chapter. I just like it and I want you people to see it. So click it and look at it and laugh. The one with the thing over her eye is me BTW. :3

So happy reading! It's Kia's birthday        

Kia's P.O.V

Saturday morning jumped out of bed.

Put on my best suit.

Got in my car, raced like a jet.

All the way to you.

A knock came on my door as I got ready for school.

"Kia! Are you decent?" my mom's voice came from the other end.

I rolled my eyes.

See, today was my birthday. So my family was buzzing around the house.

Oh yeah, Lancer's birthday was today too. Since he was my twin and all.

I sighed and pulled the door open, my mom, dad and Allion was standing there with a cake with 'Happy Birthday Kia & Lanson! ' written across it.

I giggled at Lanson. Ha! That's what he gets for changing his name.

I smiled at my family. Dad kissed my forehead, "My little princess is all grown up. Dang it. I'm getting old. Might as well try the Botox, eh kid?"

I laughed at him and shook my head.

Ali hugged me and whispered in my ear, "Your gift is on your bed okay?" I nodded and smiled at her.

             "Okay guys hurry this up. I still need to get ready for school." Lancer stepped out of his room with his boxers and a vest, half his hair with gel and the other half wet.

Mom grabbed the camera hanging around her neck and snapped a picture of him.

I laughed out loud. So going on Facebook.

"Okay, I just want to say one thing." Mom started.

My family groaned. Everyone knows when moms says that it's not actually gonna be one thing.

It's possibly gonna be a whole damn paragraph long.

"You two have always been my favourite, no offence Alli,-" mom started.

"None taken."

"And now you're eighteen, and moving out in a couple of months." She started to sob. Here comes the water works.

She sniffed and continued, "I just want you to know, you will always be my babies and I love you."

"Aw mom. I love you too." I hugged her as she cried into my shoulder.