Chapter Seven- Time to let the cat out the bag.

A friend understands what you're trying to say...even when your thoughts aren't fitting the words.

-Ann D. Parrish

Mason left about an hour ago and I was now in my room finishing off homework. I couldn't focus though. Chelsea was on my mind.

Not in a good way, mind you.

What is she even doing here? We're gonna be graduating in about three weeks and she's here?

Probably up to no good. 

I opened up my Twitter account and scrolled through my feeds. One picture caught my attention. It was a picture of Mason and a brown-haired girl that looked exactly like me. Oh Crap, that is me.

The caption of the photo was 'Is Mason Small finally back on track with dating?'

Then I  saw another post with another picture with #WeShipKason!

Holy Chicken Noodles Soup.

I called Mason. The minute he picked up I said, "Have you seen Twitter? No? Go on Twitter. Now"

"Um, Hi to you too. Okay. And yes I did see, this is what you signed up for sweetcheeks"

"B-but, Mason, I- I look terrible in these pictures! My hair's all fuzzy!!" I fumed. Yeah, I wasn't pissed about the pictures, I was pissed how sick I looked in them.

Another post popped up, this time someone mentioned me and Mason.

My eyes widened at the sight of the name. "Uhm, Mason?"

"Yesss Pumpkin?" I facepalmed.

"Dude, cut me some slack with the pet names, would you? And check your mentions"

"Okay, hold on." I heard some shuffling in the background then some Mason muttered some profanities.

'@ItsKia and@MasonSmall: Well, well. Aren't you two a lovely couple? #Kason '

Guess who posted that. If you guessed Chelsea, you guessed right!

"What do we do? Should we, like send out a tweet saying thanks to all our shippers? or reply individually? " I asked.

"We could do both! You reply to the people in your mentions and I'll do the same, then we send out one big tweet. Got it?" he answered.

"Sounds good. Talk to you later. Bye."  I hung up.

×××

By the time I had finished replying to the tweets, it was 11. Mason sent me a text saying 'Goodnight...Sugarplum. :) I'm never cutting the pet names ;)'

I scowled at his text.

I put my phone on my nightstand and went to bed.

∞∞

"Kezzy! I'm telling you the truth! We did nothing in that closet!" I screeched at my best friend. She didn't believe Mason and I did nothing in the janitor's closet when she caught us.

"Then why did he call you babe? AND! kissed you?" she asked frantically. 

Time to let the cat out the bag.

I grabbed Kezzy by her hand and pulled her to the janitor's closet.

"Oh Lord no! I don't wanna see what you two did in here! Your saliva could still be hanging around here!" she shrieked, drawing the attention of Julian. Great.

"What's going on?" he asked.

I grabbed his wrist also and pushed then both in the closet at the same time Fred, the janitor came to get something from there.

"Gimme a minute Freddy!" he nodded as if he understood. Fred's is deaf so he doesn't hear anything without his hearing aid and he doesn't use it at school because apparently we're too noisy for him.

I walked into the closet and locked the door. "Okay, before any of you open your traps, let me talk." They nodded.

"Good. Now Mason and I are nothing. We did nothing. Kezzy, when you saw us, this idiot here ran me with a spider. I ran into Mason by accident. He threw the spider at Mason and ran like a Sissy. Mason said he needed to talk to me and dragged me in here.-"

"Like how you dragged us in here?" Julian cut me. I glared at him.

"Sorry."

"He dragged me in here and made a proposition. If I am his girlfriend for a month, he pays me $350,000. Simple" I explained. "So there, nothing happened"

They stared at me. "So you're being paid, 350,000 grand to be Mason Small's fake girlfriend for a month?" Julian said suspiciously. 

I nodded.

"You lucky bit-" Kezzy was cut off by the door opening.

In walked Mason and a blonde girl on his arm. However, the minute he saw my death glare he shoved her off him.

"I told you no Maisie! I don't want to do this with you!" he yelled at her.

Maisie's face twisted into confusion, "The hell? You brought me here idiot!" With that being said she sashayed away.

Mason turned to face me, "It isn't what it looks like?" he said in a questioning way.

"Dude! We're supposed to be madly in love here! Stop with all the bimbos will ya?" I whisper-yelled.

Julian was sinking deeper into a corner of the closet and Kezzy was glaring at him.

"Why is she giving me that look?" he whispered at me.

"Because of you fool! How can you cheat on her?! The Second day into this relationship and you're already being a jerk!" she yelled at him and storms out.

"She knows its fake right?" Mason asked.

"Yep. She's just being dramatic." Julian answered. Mason scowled, "Aren't you that guy that threw his spider at me?"

Julian's eyes widened in fear. Probably wetting his pants, no doubt.

"Oh! Look at the time. Gotta go! Bye!" he ran out of the closet, leaving me alone with Mason.

An uncomfortable silence settled between us. Deciding to break the ice, I said, "So.. How bout that football?"

Way to go Kia.

He looked at me. "World Cup? You watch that stuff?" he asked in disbelief.

"Who doesn't!?" I shrieked. Honestly, I love football. Not the kind where you play with quarterbacks and touchdown and that crap. 

Its called soccer here. Backwards much?

"Wow. Who've you got for the cup?" Mason asked walking out of the closet. Fred was still waiting there. I nodded at him, "Thanks, Freddy!"He saluted me and went to his closet.

"Totally Brazil. You?" I answered Mason.

"Brazil?!? They're never gonna make it! Argentina! They've got Messi." he said

I snorted.  "Oh please! If Argentina and Brazil played against each other they'd totally win" he smiled at me. "Brazil, I mean," I said smirking.

He chuckled, "Huh. You're a football girl. I never knew that." he said.

"There's a lot of things you don't know about me Mason," I said and walked to my first class of the day, Chemistry.

Oh, joy.

A/N

Sorry, it's short. My mind blanked. so yeah, anybody following the Fifa World Cup?

I wanted to put a bit of it in the book so there.

M'kayBye

Britany ^_^

(EDITED)