Chapter 26- EH HEM

A/N: seriously my chapter names are the shît 😂

Kia's POV

We stood on the shore watching as the lifeguard- who was a sexy piece of aśs by the way- hauled Chelsea out of the ocean and set her gently beside us.
Mason's arm was wrapped around my waist and his chin on my head. Curse me for being so short.

She was gripping to the guy like he was her lifeline. Well in a way he was, cause you know, he's the lifeguard? Haha, I'm so awkward.

"You know, if you can't swim Chel, you stay away from the water." Mason muttered above me. Chel? Was that some cute pet name?

She looked at us like deer caught in the headlights, "No I swear I can swim! But something hooked around my foot! And I couldn't move. I panicked. I'm sorry for raising such an alarm guys." She actually looked apologetic. Damon sighed, "here I was thinking at least something exciting happened for once!"

I rolled my eyes, "At least she's breathing." I turned to the lifeguard. A slight blush was climbing up Chelsea's neck when she noticed they lifeguard's arm still loosely hung around her waist. I silently giggled. She turned to him, "Um, thank you. I'm sorry for wasting your time. I'm sure it wasn't that important." She mumbled to him, bowing her head.

The short amount of time she was here, I had already noticed some small things she did, like looking at her feet when she liked a guy.

"It's absolutely okay. Don't be sorry, I don't mind having to save a beautiful girl from some seaweed." He said, a hint of playfulness laced in his voice, earning some chuckles from Damon, Hunter and Arianna.

I turned to the gang, "Um, guys lets go..play some volleyball!" I gave them a look that said 'if-you-even-argue-I'll-kill-you'. Jade seemed to be the first to understand what I was trying to do, get Chelsea some smooch time.

Jade smirked a little before grabbing Hunter's hand, "Let's go! I wanna kick asś!"

Mason laughed and we all except Chelsea and her life saver moved back to the part where some guys were playing volleyball.

"Can we join?" Mason called out

The guy nodded, "guys against girls?" We nodded excitedly.

Julian and Kezzy came running and panting towards us, "you guys didn't even wake us up!" Kezzy whined. I giggled, "no one wanted to see your junk."

Kezzy lightly punched me on the arm, "bitch."

Jade laughed, "Come on bitches, let's play volleyball!"

I was so gonna kick ass.

****

"Ha! Eat sand, pussies!" Arianna yelled as we walked into the beach house. Girls won by three points, needless to say, we were rubbing it in the boy's faces.

Hunter groaned, "You won by pure luck, if that girl hadn't slammed that ball in Damon's face we could've won."

"Yeah well she did and we won. Suck on that." I said, walking to the kitchen. They grumbled about their wounded egos and went to shower.

Walking into the kitchen, I walked right into Fifty Shades of Grey. Okay I'm exaggerating, but Chelsea and the sexy lifeguard were sucking faces.

"EH HEM." I gave the loudest fake cough of my life. They both sprang apart, Chelsea looking like a tomato by the minute and the guy looking anywhere but at me. I smirked.