Nia

"Hi Holly. Thanks for picking us up. Kendall said as her, Chloe and I got in the back of my mom's car. "So, I have a dilemma. I think I'm starting to like Josh, but I don't know how Paige will react." Chloe said as soon as we sat down. "I think Paige will be super happy for you." Kendall said.

"Hey Kendall, what's that?" I said as I grabbed Kendall's wrist and pulled her sleeve up super far. Right by her elbow were some long scars. "Nia!" She screamed. "Are you being abused?" I asked. She shook her head. "No, of course not!" She yelled. "So are you the one doing that?" Chloe asked. Kendall nodded just enough to where it was visible. "Why?" I asked. "Because. Pressure. Bullies. Social media. Me." She mumbled. "Have you done it anywhere else?" Chloe asked. Kendall nodded and pulled up her other sleeve and shirt. She pointed to a long scratch on her ribs. "This one I made after school. I got here late because I was trying to cover it up." She said quietly. I hugged her, Chloe reached across me and held her hand. "What's going on back there?" My mom asked. "Kendall just told us-" I started, but Kendall threw her hand over my mouth. "Don't say anything." She whispered. "Kendall cuts!" Chloe said. "Chloe! What the heck!"

"Kendall, is this true?" My mom asked. I knew we were all screwed. My mom was gonna tell Jill and the other moms and me and Chloe would get in trouble for saying we would keep the secret. "We are at your house Kendall. I'm going in and I'll talk to your mom for you." My mom said. Kendall started whacking Chloe. "Ow!" Chloe yelled a few times. "Mom. It might make her want to cut more if you tell her mom, because then it will be against the rules. And I'm currently taking a physiology class, that's how it works. That would be putting Kendall at even more risk. Just don't say anything that will put Kendall hurting herself against the rules, especially at her age, she'll be tempted to do it even more." Kendall looked at me like I just saved her life. "Fine. But if Chloe or Nia catch you doing it, they will immediately tell Jill. Is that understood?" My mom said. We all nodded. Without a word of goodbye, Kendall got up and left.

"Why did you do that Chloe?" I whispered as soon as my mom started driving again. "Because I'm worried." Chloe responded. "Same."

The rest of the ride to Chloe's house we just used our phones, then after dropping Chloe off, mom went through a drive through and bought us dinner. "These are my favorite french fries." I said as I dug into my McDonalds meal.