Paige

It's working again! I'm thinking a double update soon because of the long wait <3

I was ecstatic for the dances. When we got to the dressing room, Chloe and I were helping each other with our costumes behind the curtain. "Dude. You are really thin." I stated as I helped her into her corset. For her solo, she was dressing up as a witch. I tied the strings as tight as possible, and she didn't even flinch. "What? No I-I'm not." She said. "Have you been eating?" She looked down and I slapped her. "Ow! What the hell?" She screamed. "You're gonna become anorexic!" I yelled at her. "It'll make me less fat, I don't see the problem." She said. "Dumb ass." I walked out if the dressing room.

"Paige! Paige Mackenzie!" She chased after me. "I will tell your mother." I turned around. "No!" She screamed. I just walked back into our room.

"Everything good girls? We heard screaming." Holly said. Chloe nodded and I gave a thumbs up.

When Chloe's dance started, I started to get really nervous. She was such a beautiful dancer, and so was Nia. I was never gonna place.

After Chloe finished, there were a few more solos until mine and Nia's. Nia eventually went on, and she was gorgeous.

I felt myself starting to get extremely nervous. My legs wobbled, my lungs hurt. I went to sit down against a wall. "Paige?" Chloe asked when I wasn't standing right next to her.

I started breathing really heavy. "C-Chloe," I cried. "I-I can't b-breathe." Nia's dance ended, and the audience erupted in applause.

"Next up, is Paige Hyland from Abby Lee Dance Company, with her solo, Little Miss Blond!" The announcer said. Nia came over to say good luck, but instantly was shocked when she saw me. "Paige! Are you okay?" She yelled.

I shook my head, I couldn't breathe. I felt nauseous, and the world was spinning. Chloe got up and came back with an adult.

"Has anyone seen Paige Hyland? She gets 1 more minute to appear on stage before her solo is cut from the competition." The announcer said. I felt tears roll down my cheeks.

"Paige, you need to tell me what's wrong!" Chloe yelled at me, wrapping me in a hug. "Come on Paige!" Nia yelled. More people started talking, but it sounded like a mess.

My vision became blurry, and I felt like I was gonna throw up. "She's having a panic attack!" I heard one of the backstage workers yell. I soon saw my mom kneel down in front of me, Brooke standing behind her. Everybody's words sounded like nonsense.

I tried to steady my breathing, but it never worked. It got quicker and quicker until I felt my throat close. I stayed conscious for a few more moments, but then everything turned black.

I slowly awoke to beeping. Beep, beep, beep, it was really annoying. "She's up!" Someone yelled. "Shh," I mumbled. I had a horrible headache. I also felt really dizzy, and had a dry throat. "Paige, open your eyes." A soft voice whispered to me. I looked around and saw Abby, Maddie, Chloe, Josh, Brooke, and my mom.

"Where am I?" I asked. "In the hospital, you had a really bad panic attack." Josh said. Chloe hugged me. "I thought you were dying." She said embarrassed. "It's okay Chlo, you've never seen a panic attack that bad before." Maddie said.

A doctor came in, did a quick check up, and then released me. I sat down in the front seat of my mom's car. Brooke and Josh were sitting in the back. "Are you okay Paige?" My mom said. "Yeah. I'm just a little dizzy. And I have a really bad headache." I leaned my head on the cold glass window.

"You sure you're okay Paigey?" My mom asked. I gave a quick nod. She reached over and grabbed my hand. "When we get home, I'll make some dinner and then you can go to bed. Okay?" I gave her another nod, then closed my eyes.

"We're home Paige." Brooke said softly. "Okay." I said and lifted my head off of my shoulder. I opened my eyes and was instantly blinded by the sunlight. "Isn't a little bright for dinner time?" I mumbled. "It's only 5:40 sweetie." Mom told me. I groaned and got out of the car. My legs wobbled a bit, but I walked up to the door.