Brooke

"Paigey! Are you okay? Sorry, am I to loud? Come on, let's go sit on the couch." Maddie yelled as soon as she arrived. "Shut the hell up." Paige whined. "Sorry." Maddie laughed. I followed them inside and sat down.

I pulled my phone out and checked Instagram. More comments on my latest post.
"Get prettier"
"Nobody cares abt ur stupid bathing suit! Stfu"
"Shes such an ugly bitch"
"Look at her flat ass and fat stomach"
"Bro nobody cares go jump off a cliff"

I blinked to try and stop the tears from rolling down my eyes. "You good Brooke?" Paige asked. I nodded and got up. "Brooke? Where are you going? Dinners gonna be ready in 5 minutes!" My mom yelled. I just shrugged and walked outside. "Brooke!" I heard Josh scream from inside.

I ran. I ran as fast as possible. Tears fell down my cheeks. I soon found myself at Brandons house. I knocked on the door. "Babe! Hey." He said happily, opening the door. I jumped onto him and wrapped my arms around his neck. "What's wrong baby?" He whispered into my ear. He gave me a small kiss on the head. "Just fucking kill me." I sobbed into his chest. "What?" He asked. "Kill me!" I screamed.

He pulled me inside. We sat down at his dinner table. "Those stupid bitches! Why do they need to be so mean! I get a new comment every hour from someone being a jerk." I sobbed. "It's okay. It's okay," he gently rubbed my back.

My phone started ringing. "It's your mom." Brandon said. "Can you answer it?" He squeezed me tighter with one arm and grabbed my phone with the other. "Brooke Marie Hyland! Where are you?" My mom screamed through the phone. "I-I'm at Brandon's." I said. "Why? I just finished dinner." She said. "I'll tell you later. Please. Can I just stay for a bit though?" I asked. "Be home by 7:30 please. And then tell me what's wrong. I love you," mom said. "Love you too." I mumbled.

I got up and went to the couch, while Brandon grabbed some ice cream. We put on a movie and wrapped up in a blanket. "Hey, don't listen to them. They're just being mean cause that's what all the people around them say. And they are probably sitting in a dark gloomy basement with a springy bed." Brandon said snarky. I laughed.

After the movie, it was only about 7:00. "You all good now?" Brandon asked. "I guess. It's just hard, you know?" He nodded. "Yeah, I know."

We went up to his bedroom to look at his clothes. Or should I say make fun of his clothes? That's one of my favorite hobbies. I sat down on his bed while he went into the bathroom to change. He came out wearing bright green suspenders and a matching bow tie, a bright pink button up shirt with blue khakis. "You're pathetic." I laughed. He took off the suspenders and tie and sat next to me. "I know." He leaned over and kissed down my neck.

"Do you feel better now?" He asked. I shrugged. "I know what's gonna make you feel better." He said. He gave me a few more neck kisses, then laid down, pulling me on top of him.

He reached his hands up my back. "You're unclipping my bra." I told him. "I know." He said. "Brandon. Come on." He smirked. "I love you," he whispered, "and you love me. We still have 20 minutes. Come onnnn!" I sighed. He found the rim of my shirt and started pulling it up. "Fine." The next 15 minutes were the best 15 minutes of my whole life.