Kendall

I sat down in my seat on the bus. "Hi KK!" An annoying boy screamed. "Shut up Landon." I said. "Are you talking back to me? Jack, she's talking back!" He yelled in between laughter. "How dare you! Are you angry at us?" Jack yelled in a mocking tone. I sat through 20 more minutes of this before Landon got off. Then I say through another 10 minutes of all of Jack's friends roasting me. Then I finally got off the bus.

I went up to my room and called my mom. "Hello. Are you home yet sweetie?" She said when she picked up the phone. "I cut." I said between tears. "What?" She said in confusion. I rolled my eyes. "I cut. Like I use sharp objects to cut myself. Remember that knife that went missing in February? It's in my room." I cried. "I need to go. I'll be home in a half hour, please don't hurt yourself. I'll see you soon, I love you." Mom said quickly. I hung up the phone. It was hard to find her number with all the blurriness of tears, but I put in Nia's number.

"Hey KK." Nia said. "Don't call me that!" I yelled at her. "Are you okay?" She asked instantly. "I told my mom I cut. She's gonna be home soon." I said slowly, dragging my words.

After a dragging conversation, my mom came into my room and took away anything harmful. She even took my razor out of my shower and said I would need permission to use it. I rolled my eyes but I agreed to everything. I knew she was just doing it for my safety. But there are much worse things that are even more dangerous than cutting. The rest of the night was quiet, and I quickly got ready for another day of school.

"Mom, what if I don't go to school today?" I asked as I jumped down the stairs. "What do you mean honey?" She asked as she set a plate of pancakes on the table. "I mean, school is the reason I started cutting in the first ace. Bullies, stressful grades." I stated. It was almost as if I could hear the clockwork in her brain. "Yes but who would take care of you?" She asked. "Dad." I suggested. "I don't know. He starts work before I get home anyway." I groaned. "I guess you could stay home today. Or you could go hang out at the ALDC. It is open." She said. "Really?" I yelled. She nodded. "I'll call Abby and explain. Maybe you could stay with her for today."

"Hi Ms. Abby." I said as I walked in through the front door. "Kendall. Hi." She said. "Do you need any help with anything?" I asked. "Not at the moment. Maybe you could go do some turns in Studio C. Nobody will be using it all day, I don't think." Abby said. I had totally blanked on wearing my dance clothes, but I had brought them in my bag for later. I went into the bathroom and changed. I went into the studio and danced my heart out until class started.

All Better?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara