Chloe

"Food!" Mackenzie screamed when the moms and Abby got on the bus. "Calm down! It's like I'm not aloud to leave eight kids alone for twenty minutes!" Abby yelled. Everyone either groaned or rolled their eyes. "I'm technically not a kid." Brooke said jokingly. Abby death glared her and handed Brooke her food. Brooke smiled and sat down. Everyone else got their food and my mom handed me mine.

I sat down in my spot by the window and leaned my head on it. "You okay Chlo?" Maddie asked. "I'm fine, I'm just not that hungry." I said. "Chloe, you need to eat. Remember what happened yesterday?" Maddie said. "I know, I still don't feel great though. I'm just gonna save it for later." I told her. "Just eat a little bit. Please Chloe?" She looked at me hopefully. "Fine. Just a little though." I reluctantly ate some food.

We got up to our hotel rooms and started unpacking. I was sharing a room with Paige and Maddie, the unbreakable trio. Nia, Brooke, and Kendall were in another room. The moms were split up to. Abby and Gianna were sharing rooms, then Gino shared a room with his dad.

Once we settled down, we started playing some of our favorite competition games. All the girls and Gino had come over. Our tradition was playing a bunch of games the first night.

We played truth or dare first. When it was my turn, I decided to go a little hard core. "Maddie, truth or dare?" I said with evil in my voice. "I don't know." Maddie said. "Kay, pick a hand." I held my palms out and waited. She tapped my left hand. "Dare! I dare you," I took a pause to sound like I didn't know what I was saying. "To play 7 Minutes in Hell. With Gino." I said. Maddie and Gino instantly blushed. "Go!" Nia yelled. They slowly stood up and reluctantly walked to the closet.

We put a chair up to the door and continued playing. "Chloe, truth or dare?" Brooke asked. "Truth!" I said. I wasn't scared of this game. Brooke put her hand up to her chin. "Do you like my brother?" I couldn't see myself, but I felt a lot warmer. "Yes." I said. "Hah! Gotchu!" Paige yelled. I looked at her and she showed me her phone. It was a recording of what I just said. "No!" I screamed. "Truth or dare Kendall." Nia said. "Dare." Nia rolled her eyes at how cocky Kendall was. "I dare you to prank call Abby."

"Hello? Who is this?"
"Hello, is this Ms. Abby Miller?" Kendall said with a weird accent. "Um, yes. Who is this?" Abby repeated. "I was wondering if you would like to buy me? I'm up for sale as a 'Lonely Person'." I had to cover my mouth so I wouldn't laugh. "I'm hanging up." Abby said. "Wait, ms. Abby! It's Kendall." Kendall yelled.
"Do that again and I'm pulling your solo." Everyone laughed at her threat. Kendall hung up with Abby and said, "Brooke, truth or dare?" Brooke smiled. "Truth." Kendall closed her eyes for a second. "Would you ever marry Brandon?" Brooke blushed. Before she could answer, a timer went off. I got up and removed the chair from the door. I opened and Maddie and Gino burst out. "I fucking hate you guys." Maddie said as she sat down. "Well, I hope you two had fun. Brooke, answer your question!" Nia yelled. "I mean, we've been dating for a while, and I've known him my whole life. But I'm young. I would probably say yes if he proposed a few years down the road though." Brooke said, her face as red as a tomato.

There was a knock on the door, and Maddie jumped up to check who it was. "Hi Gianna." Maddie shut the door behind Gianna. It's time to start settling down. Go back to your rooms."

Everyone left and we changed into our pjs. "How are we gonna do beds?" Maddie asked. "You can have the second bed, you've been sleeping on a floor for two weeks. It's only fair." Paige said. "Thank you." Maddie mumbled.