Brooke

I got home from dance and pulled out my computer. I checked instagram to look at the comments on my most recent post.
"You're so ugly"
"Why do you even post?"
"You are such a bad dancer"
"Stop posting and go kys"
I slammed my computer shut. I hate how no matter how hard I try to impress them, they bully me. The worst part is, I don't even know these people. Yet somehow they controlled my life. Maybe I should just kill myself.

I sat in my bed all night and stared out my window. Thoughts about why I dance, why I post, why I do music. Because it makes me feel good. But if nobody appreciates it, I should just quit.

"Josh, you wanna drive today?" I asked as Josh and I went to join Maddie and Paige in my car. "Why? But you know I'll always take the chance to drive." Josh said as I threw him the keys. "I'm just really tired."

We got in the car and Josh started driving. I looked out the window and then closed my eyes.

I shut my locker and head to my first period. Luckily I had a study hall. I sat down at my desk in the corner. I pulled out the math homework I never did the night before and got to work. Soon the morning announcements came on. Everyone stood for the pledge of allegiance, then sat back down for attendance.

"Hey Brooke." Brandon whispered to me during after the teacher called his name. "Hi." I smiled. "How are you?" He asked. "We were texting on the way here!" I rolled my eyes. "I know. But you're just looking really upset." Brandon always made me feel better. "Just a lot of stuff on my mind." I muttered. "Did something happen?" He asked. "There's a lot of bitches on the internet." I said. I opened my computer to my most recent post. "I thought you looked cute in the photo." He said. "You're just happy I was in a bikini." I joked, and Brandon blushed. "Look at the comments." I handed the computer to him. "Someone told you to kill yourself." I nodded. "I'm sorry Brooke."

"Stop it!" Nick yelled. Payton was teasing him about who know what, but it was pretty funny. Okay, maybe I only hang out with dance kids. But I see them more often then I see any school friends I make. I have dance on weekends, I have dance during the summer. So that gives me the opportunity to see my dance friends like Nick, Payton, and Brandon more often then I see others. So if they are my best friends, why would I hang out with someone else?