Paige

I was in gym class. Chloe and I were in the locker room changing into our gym clothes. "You excited for pacers?" I said. "No." I laughed. "You never are." Chloe rolled her eyes. "Why would I?" We walked out of the locker room and stood by the teacher so he could take our attendance. After he called our names, we took a spot by the wall and got ready to run. The pacers went by so fast, before I knew it, I was on 32. So was Chloe. After a few more pacers, Chloe slowed down a bit. "I don't feel so good." She said. "What's wrong?" I looked over at her just as she fell. "Chloe!" I screamed. She had sat down and hugged herself. "I don't feel good." She hung her head low as she spoke. The teachers came rushing over.

It was finally after school, which meant my mom was picking up my siblings, Maddie and I, and we were going to see Chloe in the hospital. "I don't want to go. I mean obviously I want to see Chloe, but I'm having deja vu." Maddie said softly as the four of us walked up to the hospital. "Josh, you excited to see Chloe?" Brooke asked. "Shut up." He rolled his eyes. "How long do you think it will take mom to park?" I said. "We might be in the room by then." Maddie said. We walked up to the counter and got Chloe's room number. After one awkward elevator ride amd three hallways, we finally made it to Chloe's room. I knocked and waited. Christi came up to the door and smiled. "Who is it?" Chloe asked. We walked in and Chloe smiled.

"Hey Chlo. How are you feeling? What did the doctors say?" I asked immediately. "Hi Paige." Clara said. I waved hi to her and smiled. "I just didn't have enough vitals. Not enough food. If I didn't get sick in gym, I probably would've passed out in dance." Chloe said. "We told you to eat lunch." Christi raised her eyebrows. "So you haven't been eating lunch in school either?" Christi asked. Maddie blushed when realizing she just got her in trouble. "Mom, it's nothing." Chloe groaned. "I don't feel good right now, can I just take a nap?" Christi rubbed Chloe's leg. "We'll talk about this later. You should be getting to dance though." Christi said. We all said bye and got back in the car.

I immediately started changing into my dance gear. We had gotten there a bit earlier than everyone else, and we just started laughing and talking. "Hey guys." Kendall said as she came out of a studio. "You look exhausted." Maddie said. "I've been here all day. Abby has been at the front desk all day so I was just practicing my moves." Brooke laughed. "Your moves?" Kendall nodded. Maddie and I started laughing. We all joked as the other girls got here. When Abby came, we started our final rehearsal until the competition.