Kendall

I went to my room with Nia and Brooke. "What about beds?" Nia asked as we walked. "Well, two people could share a bed, or one could sleep on the couch." Brooke said. "I'll sleep on the couch. I'm tiny." I laughed. We got to our room and settled down. "I'm going to the bathroom." I said. I grabbed my bathroom bag. I went in the bathroom and pulled it out. I pulled my razor out. I looked at my scratch from Monday. I gasped as I pulled the razor up my thigh.

I quickly cleaned up the blood and put the razor away. I pulled my leggings back up and left the bathroom. "Finally." Brooke joked. I rolled my eyes. I built a bed on the couch out of extra blankets and pillows.

Nia and Brooke had done their best french twists while I was in the bathroom. After I made my bed on the couch I went into the bedroom and burst out laughing. "What are those?" I said. "French twists." I shook my head. "Those aren't French twists."

We played a couple hand games. At some point, Nia accidentally hit my thigh. I gasped in pain. "Are you okay?" She asked. I squinted and nodded. "No you're not, what's wrong?" I had to think of something fast. "I bruised right there yesterday. It still hurts a bit when I touch it." I said. Nia nodded. I knew she was still suspicious, but I didn't care.

I crawled into bed and turned on my phone. I scrolled on my instagram. I saw Maddie post a picture of her and Gino. I thought about earlier. She and Gino were locked in the closet, and they didn't tell anyone what happened. I called her, but she didn't pick up. I kept scrolling and saw a picture of Brooke. I went to comment on it, saying she looked awesome, but there were so many horrible comments, I would probably get hate for saying anything nice. I commented anyway.

I finally went to sleep around 10:00 pm. When I woke up at 5:00, I walked into the bedroom to see who was showering first. Nia was still sleeping, and Brooke only had the group, so she said I could shower and Nia could get some more sleep. I quickly showered, and the warm water stung on my scratch from last night. I knew I should stop, but I can't.

I get dressed into leggings and my ALDC sweatshirt. I put my hair in a braid so it stays kinda wet. I leave the bathroom and Nia goes in. "Hey Brooke." I said as I sat down on Nia's bed. "Hey Kendall." I take a picture of her secretly and caption it, 'Hard Work'. I send the picture to her and she looks up and laughs. "Gotcha." I said. Brooke rolled her eyes and went back to whatever she was doing.

I stomped across the hallway to Maddie, Paige, and Chloe's room. I gave them a little ding dong ditch, but I ran in right before the door shut. "Someone has a lot of energy." Chloe said. I nodded my head. "You guys excited? You all have a featured dance." Maddie and Paige came out of the bathroom. Maddie sat down on the bed and took off her hoodie. "Maddie has a fever. I don't know if we tell her mom or let her dance first." Maddie was in the group and a duet. "Can you dance Mads?" She nodded. "Then just take some medicine, dance, then lay down after." I said. "What do you want Kendall? And are Brooke and Nia coming over? I'm ordering room service." Paige said. Almost on cue, Brooke and Nia knocked on the door. I let them in and we all ordered food.

"I think I have a fever from last night." Maddie said. "What do you mean?" Brooke asked. "Maddie snuck out." Paige said rolling her eyes. Maddie shrugged.

The competition was at the hotel, so we walked down to the dressing room. Our suitcases were already set up and everyone was waiting for us.

A/n, I'm having a problem with Wattpad right now, so I won't be able to post for a while. But I'm taking the opportunity from to get a bunch of prewritten stuff, I'll post as soon as possible I promise! And let me know if you have any ideas <3