Chloe

I sat down next to Nia and started taking my cover up clothes off. "Hey Nia." She looked up from her phone. "Hey Chlo. Did you check instagram?" She asked. "No why?" I said as I pulled my hair into a ponytail. "There's a picture of Maddie and Gino hugging by her locker. The angle looks like he's kissing her forehead." I looked at her phone to see the picture she described. "Oh my god." I gasped.

The door to the den opened and Maddie, Brooke, Paige, and Nick all walked in laughing. "What's wrong? You guys look like you've seen a ghost." Paige said as she sat down next to me. "Maddie, look at this." I took Nia's phone and showed Maddie. She put her hands over her face as soon as she looked. "No, no, no." She whispered.

"Why is everyone so down? It's time to dance! Maddie, thanks for taking the time to be with us today." Abby walked into the den. "Could I talk to you privately?" Maddie asked her. "Sure. Everyone else, go warm up." Abby yelled. I walked into the den with the other girls and Nick. "What did Maddie see?" Brooke asked. "A picture of Gino kissing Maddie's head." Paige said. Brooke slid into her splits and said, "Did he actually kiss her?" She asked. "I don't know."

"Okay, Maddie, Chloe will fill you in on the dances for this week. Nia, Gianna is going to work on your solo with you in studio B. We are going to work on the group dance." Abby said. "You and Gino have a duet, Nia, Paige, and I have solos and the group." I said. I knew she was stressed about her duet with Gino. "Did you guys actually kiss?" I asked. "No, it was just a hug. I was just a little stressed, he was calming me down." Maddie said. I nodded.

"How was dance today?" My mom asked as I got in the car. "Good." I mumbled. "Me and Clara already ate, do you want leftovers?" She asked. "I'm not really hungry. I'm just gonna go to bed." I said. I turned up the radio and looked out the window the whole way home.

"Aren't you gonna get lunch Chloe?" Paige said as she sat down. "No. I'm not really feeling good." I said quietly. "You don't look good either. You look like a blond Snow White." Maddie said as she sat down next to Paige. "I'm fine." I said. "So Chloe, I caught you staring at Josh when you came over Monday." Maddie said. "So?" I asked. Okay maybe I liked Josh, but I could never tell him. He was Paige's brother. It would be to awkward. "Do you like him?" Paige asked. "Would it be okay," I waited for her to nod. "I do like him." I said. Maddie started slapping the table in excitement. Paige elbowed her. "Why do you Hylands keep elbowing me?" Maddie yelled. Paige shrugged. I laughed.