1

Hello, my beautiful lovelies. This is my first story ever on Wattpad and I really really really hope you enjoy it. Please feel free to drop a comment and vote.
   This story is going to blow your mind, just relax and enjoy the ride. :)

       *************

     *Phone rings* once, twice, thrice. A groan escaped his lips as he struggled to open his eyes, everything was hurting, his eyes, head, neck. Massaging his neck with his hand he raised from the couch to grab his phone.
   "Yes! Why the hell are you calling me this early?" He complained speaking to the person on the other side of the end.
    "You good for nothing child, get your ass here this minute" The angry voice of his father rang in his ears.
    His eyes immediately cleared up hearing his father's voice. Shit! He mouthed lowly. "Father, I will be there soon" He said gently.
    "You better be" With that his father hung up on him, groaning again he threw his phone on the couch.
     It was a Monday morning and like usual he was feeling sick from drinking and partying all weekend which was quite irresponsible of him but he just couldn't help himself, it made his sad life much better and happy.
     He ignored his heavy head and made his way to the restroom, he had to go meet him father if not the man would drag him out of the house himself.

     He glanced at his watch, it was exactly 9:00am. Thankfully he was just thirty minutes late which was a good thing compared to other days, stepping out of his brand new Porsche he made his way into the entrance of the seven story building.
    "Good morning sir" The receptionists and staffs greeted as he made his way to the private elevator. He was usually at California working in his own company but his father dragged his ass to New York for reasons he knows nothing about.
    Stepping into the elevator, he swiped his key card making the elevator move to the seventh floor where the CEO's office was. He made his way to the office and placed a soft knock on the door before stepping into the office.
     "Kyle, you are exactly 38 minutes late" The older man said with a frown, his black hair already turning grey, he had a black suit on giving him that confident and intimidating look.
    "Sorry about that father, I had a rough weekend" Kyle said to his father with a small smile.
    "Whatever, come sit I do not have all day to spend" His father said pointing the chair opposite him.
   Kyle made his way to the chair and made himself comfortable, "so what's up? Why this sudden meeting?"
    "Well, I will go straight to the point? I want you to take over Anthony's enterprises" His father said calmly causing Kyle to let out a loud laughter, "I do not see what is so funny" The older man said with a slight frown.
    "Father, you can not be serious" Kyle swallowed seeing the serious look on his father's face, he knew his father was someone who hardly made jokes.
    "I have spoken to the board of directors and you would be taking your position here on Monday" His father added.
     "No no no, this has to be some sort of misunderstanding father, you of all people know I can not stay in New York" Kyle said staring at his father.
     "You have no other choice son, I have made up my mind and you would do as I say" His father said.
     "For fucks sake, I have my own company I run I cannot just leave it behind and move here" Kyle said in frustration.
     "Would you stop behaving like a fucking teenager and behave like an adult man, we both know KLA limited isn't doing well, you are almost bankrupt son. So you should be smart enough to take my offer before you end up on the streets" His father spat in anger.
    The two men stared at each other in silence, Kyle swallowed hard because he knew his father was right, his company wasn't doing good anymore it was even deteriorating at a very fast rate at that, running his fingers through his brown hair he sighed loudly, "You should be grateful you have this opportunity Kyle, take it and move on with your life, it has been three years how long do you have to suffer before you realize it's not worth it?" He could hear a hint of sadness in his father voice.
    "What about you? Where are you going?" Kyle said after a long silence.
     "Rome, I am going to enjoy my retirement with your mother" His father said softly.
      "I will think about it" Kyle finally said, "I want you to report here by Monday Kyle and you can move back to the mansion if you want, your mother and I leave by Saturday" He added.
     "Fine then, I will get my things from California" Kyle said before bidding his father goodbye and walked out of the building.
   His whole life was about to fall apart, or so he thought.