11

Hey loves ❤️

    Thank y'all for 100 reads and all the votes, I am so grateful, please don't forget to vote and comments:)

*

Farouk was the black sheep in the family, he was her distant cousin who was almost disowned by his father because of his bad deeds. He had been into drugs, thuggery and even alcohol, dropping out of school he began to sell drugs where he was arrested, thankfully the police officer who caught and arrested him was a good friend of his father so he let him off the hook, after that his father threatened to disown him if he didn't change.
Farouk promised to change but he went back to his old ways of drinking alcohol and changing women like clothes. After much advice and therapy, Farouk stopped his excessive drinking but his promiscuous character didn't seem to change. Only prayer could change Farouk completely.
He had been pestering Aaliyah speaking of marriage for a year now but Aaliyah could not even settle for a man like him. Never.
"What are you doing here Farouk?" She asked looking at him, he was also a good looking man perhaps that's why girls threw themselves at him even though he didn't have one penny to his name.
"I came for Malik's wedding, your mother invited me" He said.
Yeah, her good hearted mother was just had to invite this man. "Okay, enjoy yourself" Aaliyah said and tried to walk out of him but he blocked her path. "Get out of my way Farouk"
"Please Aaliyah, I want to talk to you can you just listen to me?" He asked.
"You have two minutes, what is it?" Aaliyah said looking at him, praying he would say something important.
"Thank you, I want you to reconsider my offer. I am a changed man now, I have become a better Muslim now please give me a change" Farouk started making Aaliyah roll her eyes at him.
Not this again, she said to herself. "I really do not have time for all this Farouk so if you can please just get out of my way it would really be nice" Aaliyah said to his face.
"Don't be like this Aaliyah, I am quite serious. I am a changed man now. Isn't that good enough for you?" He asked.
"No it's not Farouk, you should stop wasting your time with me, just leave me alone and get your life together". Aaliyah sighed.
"What the fuck is wrong with you?.." Angry lines popped on his forehead before he came back to his senses, "look, Aaliyah i am sorry about that, I just get a bit annoyed when you reject me". He explained.
"You are sick in the Farouk, go treat yourself and stop wasting your time". Aaliyah almost screamed in irritation.
"I always get what I get Aaliyah and it won't stop now". His eyes lightened like a psychopath before he adjusted his jacket and walked away from her.
That is one crazy man, Aaliyah said to herself before she walked towards a chair to sit down and rest her aching legs, her attention was immediately drown by the gorgeous man walking into the hall, his long legs taking slow strides as his eyes scanned the place.
He had black pants on and a white shirt which was unbuttoned from the collar to the chest region. His hair was held in a sleek bun. He looked delicious.
Aaliyah stood up from where she sat and made her way towards him as she saw some of the ladies already undressing him their eyes.
"Hey, good evening sir". Aaliyah greeted him with a smile, his eyes landed on her as he was shamelessly checking her out.
"Please call me Skyler, we are out of work" Skyler said, he couldn't help but look at her rosy lips which was painted light red. Her dress was a light pink and so was her hijab, the dress was a little to tight at the chest as the rest of the cloth spread down to her legs.
Her hands were covered with beautiful henna and her wrist with golden bangles. The mascara and eye liner making her eyes pop out more. She was breathtaking, he noticed her moving uncomfortable in front of him as he immediately removed his gaze from her.
"I am glad you came Skyler, come let me take you to my brother" Aaliyah said as she lead the way walking towards her brother and his bride.
She could feel as people were staring at them, Skyler in particular as they walked through the crowd towards the groom.
"Hey, congratulations man" Skyler said shaking hands with Malik.
"Thank you, and thank you for coming. Means a lot to us" Malik said with a genuine smile. "This is my wife Maryam, and Maryam this is my friend, Skyler. He is also Aaliyah's boss"
"Nice to meet you Skyler and thanks for coming" Maryam said softly.
"You are welcome and nice to meet you too Maryam" Skyler said returning the smile. "Before I forget, I have a gift for you, a wedding gift for both of you" He reached into his pocket and brought out an envelope, handing it to Malik.
"Oh, you didn't have to.." Malik was about to protest but Skyler cut him off. "It's a wedding gift from me, I had to. It's a two weeks hotel reservation at Maldives" Skyler said.
Malik eyes widened as he opened the envelope and saw the contents in it. "Love palace Hotel, this is a five star hotel in Maldives"
"Yes it is". Skyler said with a proud smile as they all stared at him.
"We can't accept this from you Skyler, this must have caused you a fortune" Maryam said politely, Love palace Hotel was one of the most expensive hotels in Maldives.
"Well, it didn't because i own it, so it's really nothing trust me". Skyler explained as he watched their eyes widen in shock.
"Ya Allah, you own Love Palace?" It was Aaliyah who asked this time.
"Yes I do, so accept me gift, you know it's rude to return a gift". Skyler said flashing them a smile.
"Waw, I really don't know what to say, thank you very much man". Malik said giving Skyler a pat on his shoulder.
"You are welcome Malik". Skyler said, he was already getting awkward with all the thank you's
"Please Aaliyah show him to the table and find him something to eat". Malik said.
"Alright I will". Aaliyah said as she led Skyler to the table, placing different dishes in front of him.
"Thank you Aaliyah, this is so kind of you but this is a whole lot of food" Skyler said.
"It's no problem, eat what you can" Aaliyah said as she watched the man eat, not only was he handsome and rich, he was also well mannered. She watched him eat with courtesy, calm and composure. Everything about this man was just attractive.