8

Hey loves, here another update;)

        Aminat and her children arrived home by 10pm and they were all tired from the day's activities. They went to their rooms to freshen up then return downstairs for a quick night snack.
    "You have to go to sleep soon Liya, you have work tomorrow" Aminat said to her daughter who was chewing on some cookies.
    "Alright mummy, I will just finish up with this and go to bed". Aaliyah answered with a small smile.
    "And tell me, why are smiling Liya? You have been smiling since we left the party? Did you by any chance meet someone special" Her mother's eyes beamed with hope.
    "No no mother, not at all. I am happy for another reason". Aaliyah said as her eyes turned to look at her brother.
    "What is going on? Why are you looking at your brother?" Aminat said with a confused look.
    "Should I tell her Mally?" Aaliyah asked, excited to reveal the good news to her mother.
     "Tell me what? Come on kids. I am confused here, tell me what's going on?" Aminat said looking between her children.
    Malik released a deep breath, for someone who had no problem saying things. This was surprising difficult to say. "I....I.." He cleared his throat, watching his family watch him with nervousness. "I like Maryam, and I want her as my wife". He said finally spilling the words.
    They now stared at their mother waiting for her to speak. "Oh, that's wonderful news son. I am happy for you" Aminat said with a wide smile, even though she wasn't too sure about Maryam, she knew better than to interfere with her son's personal life. He was a smart man and she was sure he would make good decisions. "But have you prayed about it?" She asked.
    "Yes mother I have and my results are positive. So I don't want to waste any more time". Malik smiled gaining his confidence back.
   "Then that's wonderful son. MashaAllah it is wonderful, a very good news. Again son, do you know if she likes you too, does she want to marry you?" Aminat asked.
    "Mother, I am sure Maryam likes him too. You had to see how she was blushing so hard when Mally was talking to her. It was so cute." Aaliyah said giggling with joy.
    "Shut up Liya, she was asking me". Malik said throwing a pillow at her. His cheeks light tinted with a blush.
    "Let her be Malik, so when do you want us to approach her family? It would nice not to delay this any longer?" Aminat asked.
   "Well, perhaps next weekend. I want to properly propose to her this weekend" Malik suggested.
    "That's wonderful then. We will start preparations tomorrow. This is exciting news finally a wedding to prepare for, I have to sleep now kids. It has been a long day". Aminat said with a smile.
    "Alright mummy, good night". Aaliyah said, "Assalaamu Alaikum. Good night". She placed a kiss on their heads. "Waalaikum Salaam". They replied the same time as their mother made her way to her room.
     "You! Why did you have to speak?" Malik said with a frown, looking at his sister.
     "I don't know if you are excited about this but i am, besides I made it easier for you. You should be thankful". Aaliyah said with a proud chin.
      "Yeahh yeahh, whatever..." His phone rang interrupting his, he glanced at the screen before clearing his throat. "I..I need to go to my room, I have work tomorrow". He stood up making way to his room.
   "Tell Maryam I said hi". Aaliyah said a little loud hoping the person on the phone heard her.
    "Shut up and go to bed" He whispered before placing the phone on his ear and walking into his room.
    Happily, she made her way to her room. Apply for creams on her face. Read the Quran before she laid on her bed and sleep overtook her.

   *
      "Kyle my man, it's been a while. How are you doing?" Nathaniel said shaking hands with Kyle.
     "I have been good, how have you been? The last time I heard from you you were In Australia , what are you doing here?" Kyle said as he took a sit beside his friend.
    "Well, I came here to see Lily. I plan on proposing to her by the end of the month". Nathaniel said with a proud smile.
    "That's so great. I am so happy for you man, wish you the best of luck". Kyle said patting his friend's shoulder.
    "So how about you? Any new girl now?" Nathaniel asked, he really hoped his friend would move on and be happy.
    "No, I want to take care of my son for now. He is all that matters now". Kyle said, grabbing the drink beside him and taking a sip.
    They were currently seated in Victoria's Club. One of the most expensive and beautiful club in New York. Most of the elite and rich bachelors visited the club during the weekends which didn't exclude Kyle.
    "I really want you to be happy man, it's been a while and I can still see the pain and hurt in your eyes" Nathaniel said, concern lacing his voice.
    "I know, thank you for the concern bro but I am not interested in any woman for now" Kyle said with a polite smile.
    "Hello gentlemen" A blonde haired lady walked towards them, wearing a red short dress which showed her flawless long legs. It was a sleeveless dress revealing a good amount of her cleavage making it impossible to ignore.
     Her face baked with layers of make up which was even noticeable with the dull light of the club. "Hello Ann". Nathaniel said
      "It's nice to see again Nat" Ann said in a low seduction voice.
     "I wish I could say the same, Anyways this is my best friend Kyle, and Kyle this is my devil of a cousin" Nathaniel said not pleased to see her.
    "You flatter me a lot Nat" Ann said running her finger through her styled blonde hair. "Nice to meet you Kyle" She stretched out her hand.
    "Pleasure is nice" Kyle returned her hand shake, she held onto his hand longer than usual
      "I don't see a ring on your finger, does this mean you're single?" Ann asked with a smirk playing on her lips.
     "Ann, go find someone else to play with, he is not interested at all" Nathaniel said with a frown.
     "I am not speaking to you Nat, I am sure the handsome man can speak for himself" Ann said placing her hand on his thigh then moving it upward closer to his groin.
     Kyle looked at her hand before looking at her face, he almost scrunched his nose in disgust, instead of her touching turning him on, it irritated him instead. "You should listen to your cousin Ann, I am not interested in women who whore themselves and do not ever touch me again, I don't want the germs your carrying on me" His words made Ann almost die of embarrassment.
    "Let's get out of here Kyle". Nathaniel said with a smirk on his face.
    Kyle walked out of her following behind his friend, Nathaniel.