15

Hey loves ❤️
    Sorry for the late update, RAMADAN MUBARAK y'all. May Allah grant us all the blessings and mercy this beautiful month brings. Ameeen :)

        "Muslims around the world do not have the best image because of you know, the media and terrorists and all that, is that what your religion teaches?" Skyler asked.
     "No my religion teaches peace and tranquillity amongst people. It's just that there are bad people who are led astray and do not follow the teaches of the religion so they tend to misbehave, so because they say they are Muslims, people tend to classify all Muslims as bad people but they forget that in every religion there are bad people just as how they are good people. It's only the holy book that can tell you the truth. God says, if someone kills another person it is as if he/she has killed all of mankind so clearly and if he/she saves one person it as if he/she has saved all of mankind , Islam does not support man slaughtering in any way" She smiled.
    "That explains it then, do you believe in Jesus Christ?" He asked.
    "Yes we do, all Muslim believe and love him as he is the prophet of the All Mighty. We do not believe he is God or son of God" She answered.
    "Again, that makes sense" He murmured as his thoughts went different places, this was all new to him.
    "Do you believe in God?" It was Aaliyah's turn to question him.
    "Well, I guess so. I know there's a greater Being behind it all, but God isn't my biggest fan" He answered.
    "And why would you say so?" She asked him waiting for his response patiently
    "He abandoned me when I needed Him the most, I was lost and broken. He was no where to be found so after that, I kinda just lost faith in Him" Skyler explained, he was not going to bring back memories he wanted to bury.
    "How are you certain He abandoned you? How far did you search for Him? Do you know that God only answers your prayers when they are best for you" she asked
     "I really don't know Aaliyah, it's complicated and I really do not want to talk about my past right now" Skyler said with a sigh.
    "It's totally understandable, I don't know what you have been through but I can tell you that whenever you are ready, God is waiting for you to return to Him. For only His love would heal that wound that you think is impossible to heal" Aaliyah flashed him a smile.
    "Thank you for that, it was comforting. You really seem confident in your God"
     "Yes I do, He has helped me every step of the way, without Him I would be lost and unhappy. The closer We become the happier I grow, it is an unexplainable feeling Skyler, nothing can be compared to feeling God's love in your heart" Hsr smile widened.
     "That's good to know, I am happy for you" Skyler said, he didn't know if he would be able to get to that stage of feeling God's love again. Deep down, he prayed his wound would heal someday , that wound breaking his soul into pieces. He craved for true peace and happiness, he craved for all of that, he was almost jealous of Aaliyah and her relationship with God.
     "Give God a chance Skyler, it's never late like I said He is waiting for you, it only gets better I promise you" Aaliyah said with a smile. "It's getting late sir, I would like to leave"
      "Alright Aaliyah, Thank you for today I really appreciate it" He smiled at her.
      "Thank you for hosting me for lunch sir, my regards to Mason, it was nice meeting him" She flashed him a smile.
     "I will do that, I will see you off" The both walked in silence till she got to her car.
     "Good night sir" She said and hopped into her car, it didn't take long before she zoomed away.
    Skyler walked back into his house which felt somehow cold, all her words relaying in his head, his head was already hurting from all the thoughts which filled it.
    Perhaps she was right about him going back to God as he really didn't have anything to lose anymore at this point, he sighed as he raked his fingers through his hair.
    At this point he didn't know what he was going to do anymore, he was confused which was something that rarely happened to him. He was a smart man and his numerous businesses were signs of that but now when it came to his relationship with God, he had no idea what to do, surely he needed to fill the hole in his heart.
    He sighed again crumbling into his chair, his eyes staring at the ceiling . Even though he wasn't too sure about what he was going to do about his relationship with God, he was a hundred percent certain of one thing. He wanted Aaliyah, he wanted her in his heart, his house and his life.
     He wanted her to be wife and mother of his children and he would make sure she was his and his alone/
     Aaliyah Salman, one day you would be my side as my wife and lover. He said to himself before he shut his eyes.

    *                *                  *               *               *              *
   Please note that I am not a scholar or sheikh, this is just my understanding of my religion. Feel free to correct me if I have made a mistake about something. Thank you for reading:)