27

Hey lovely people ❤️

     The days went by quick, Skyler decided to take Aaliyah to see his parents after they were done with jum'mat prayers. Their wedding was next week and almost everything was in place,and Aaliyah couldn't wait to tie the knot with Skyler.
      His parents were staying in this house because according to his parents their house was far off and they didn't want to live so far off and wanted to spend time with their grandson.
      Skyler and Aaliyah were a few minutes away from his house and he could see how tensed up she was.
     "Calm down Liya, you have nothing to worry about they are going to love you" He assured her smoothing her hand with his thumb.
      "I really hope so" Aaliyah said lowly, her heart beating fast with every minute passing.
    Soon they were standing at the front door of his house, opening the door they both walking in to see three people in the living room which Mason was playing with his toys in the dinning room.
    "Miss Liya!" He shouted immediately he saw Aaliyah running towards her.
     "Hey Mason, how are you doing?" Aaliyah hugged his tiny body as she asked.
      "I am good thank you, come daddy got me a new toy. I want to show it to you" He held her hand as he began to pull her with him.
      "Hey buddy, you can show her later now she has important business with daddy." Skyler explained to his son which looked at Aaliyah and back to his father.
     "Okay daddy, I will go play now but I will be back" with that he ran to the kitchen.
     Skyler held Aaliyah's hand as they walked to the chair and sat which was opposite where Skyler parent sat.
     "Mum, dad this is my fiancée Miss Aaliyah Salman and Liya these are my parents Mr and Mrs Anthony" Skyler introduced them.
    "Good evening Mr and Mrs Anthony it is nice meeting you" Aaliyah said offering a polite smile.
     "Good evening Miss Aaliyah, it's good seeing you after a long while." Mr Anthony said with a smile. "You have our blessing son, I have known Aaliyah for a while when she worked for me and I can tell you she is a wonderful person and she would be a great wife for you" Mr Anthony praised her.
        "Thank you very much sir" Aaliyah smiled, her face brightened hearing those words from him.
      "My husband always spoke about you and I always wanted to know you and thankfully I am knowing you as my future daughter in law" Mrs Anthony offered a smile.
      "Thank you very much ma'am, it's nice meeting you" Aaliyah responded.
      "Please call me Ariana. You are family now" Mrs Anthony said with a wave of her hand.
       "Welcome to family Aaliyah" Mr Anthony said giving her a gentle pat on the hand while Mrs Anthony pulled her in a hug. "She is so beautiful, I am glad Skyler has found his eyes back" she whispered to her husband but they all heard it.
      "Mum! We can hear you" Skyler said to his mother. "Oh come on, I didn't say anything bad" His mother responded.
       "Your mother and I are going for a walk, we will back soon hopefully we meet Aaliyah when we return" Mr Anthony said.
        "Yes, she would be here for a while" Skyler responded as he pulled Aaliyah's hands into his.

     After praying Asr, Aaliyah helped Skyler to prepare dinner and surprisingly he was a good cook and this impressed Aaliyah.
     "I didn't know you could cook" She said watching his chop the vegetables perfectly.
      "There are a lot of things I can do that you have no idea about darling, but you will know later" Skyler said flashing her a sly smile.
       "Okay mr Skyler" She responded and continued to watch him. Just then a man walked into the kitchen wearing a blue shirt and shorts. He had dark hair and eyes, he looked like Skyler but a shorter and older version.
       His eyes moved from Skyler to Aaliyah as he stared at her awkwardly from her head to toes and back to her face. "What are you doing Kyle?" He asked bringing Skyler's attention to him.
     "Oh hey to you too Peter, and what do you mean? I think it's quite obvious what I am doing" Skyler said to his cousin, he watched his cousin eyes move back to Aaliyah. "This beautiful lady is my fiancée Aaliyah and this is my cousin peter"
      "Nice to meet you Mr Peter" Aaliyah said with a polite voice.
      "The pleasure is mine, you really had your eyes out for the one Kyle" Peter gave Skyler a pat on his shoulder as he stared at Aaliyah, making her uncomfortable.
      "That's enough Peter, eyes off her you creep don't make her uncomfortable" Skyler told his cousin as if he could feel the distress his cousin's gaze was causing Aaliyah.
     "Sorry, you can't blame tho" Peter said, "Have a nice time, I am out" with that he walked out of the kitchen leaving Skyler and Aaliyah alone again.
     "Are you good Aaliyah?" Skyler asked her with concern in his voice. "Forgive my cousin, he is a little bit weird especially when he meets new people
       "Oh alright, it's fine" Aaliyah replied, but she couldn't help but have a bad feeling towards his cousin. It was the first time she had met him and she hoped it was the last because the way the man looked at her sent chills down her spine.