5

Hey beautiful people, I am so sorry it took so long to upload. I hope you enjoy this chapters and thank you all :)

     It was 8:00 am, Aaliyah applied a little bit of powder on her face to cover her dark circles. She had a pair of white pants, a blue jacket and a white hijab which was pinned neatly which was covering her bum. She tried as much as possible to dress modestly and smart because of her work.
      Picking up her bag, she ran downstairs and made her way to the car. Her mother was still asleep so she didn't even bother to wake her up.
     Thankfully there wasn't much traffic so she got to work ten minutes to nine at least she had a little time to prepare for the presentation.
    She was in the board room waiting for the CEO to arrive, twenty minutes had passed no sign of him, thirty minutes no message from him. Aaliyah was already getting irritated and annoyed just exactly what was this man playing at.
      Her eyes scanned her watch at it was a few minutes to ten and the man had still not arrived. By now Aaliyah was forming, never had she had to wait for someone this long just who the hell did that man think he was.
      The door swung opened and the mighty Skyler Anthony walked into the room wearing another nice looking black suit.
    "Let's begin" Skyler said taking his seat as he took a sip from his bottle water.
    Aaliyah was beyond shocked, this man was so rude. How dare he keep them waiting for so long and arrive without any form of apology.
    They all stared at Aaliyah waiting her to speak but she was throwing daggers at her boss.
    "I do not have all day Miss Salmon" His voice filled with boredom.
    "We have been waiting here for the past 50 minutes Mr Anthony" Aaliyah said through her gritted teeth.
    "Again, I do not have all day Miss Salmon" Skyler said hating that he had to repeat himself.
     "With all due respect Mr Anthony, just because you are the boss doesn't give you the right to treat us like animals. We are all human" She said surprising everyone in the room, "We came with a new plan to get more profits for Anthony's Enterprise, based on the chart in the screen buying..." She began the presentation not giving the man the chance to reply her words.
     It took her a good twenty minutes to complete the presentation and it went better than expected seeing the look on the CEO's face and that of her colleagues.
    "We should put all this into action right away, and if we make as much profit as expected then Santiago Export will sign a contract with us for certain" Skyler said in a deep calm voice. "That will be all for now and Miss Salman I want you in my office now" With that he walked out of the room leaving Aaliyah and her colleagues.
    "I wish you luck Liya" Rose who was a good colleague of hers said with a sad look on her face.
    Aaliyah let out a sigh as she made her way to the CEO's office. She took a deep breath before placing a knock on the door, she heard him say 'come in' so she opened the door and walked into the office closing the door behind him.
     He was sitting on his table with his hands in his pants pocket while the two buttons of his shirt were buttoned. And he looked pissed.
    "You called for me sir" Aaliyah said watching the man.
    Skyler raised from his chair standing proudly in his full height, his grey eyes bored holes in her face making her uncomfortable.
    His long leg took a step forward towards her making her take a step backwards, he continued to take steps towards her till he was right in front of her and her back was pressed on the wall.
    She could smell the strong masculine scent of the man, he smelled really really nice almost like a mint gum.
    Her heart was beating so fast in her chest, she had never had a man this close to her before except her father and brother.
    "You are too close sir" Aaliyah said thanking Allah, that her voice didn't give give her out.
    "I thought you were bold and confident, now you are suddenly affected by my closeness" A smirk appeared on his face, he stared at the woman in front on him amazed by how she was against the wall as if she was waiting for it to swallow her. "Look at me Miss Salman" He said in a low voice.
     "I can not do that sir, Ya Allah this is haram" Aaliyah murmured to herself as she tried to walk past him but the man placed his hands on the wall caging her in between him.
     "Where do you think you are going? Huh? You really have some nerve running your mouth about me in the front of my staffs. It got me really pissed me off, you should know...." suddenly Aaliyah pushed his hand from the wall and walked away.
    Just before she could get to the door, Skyler held her arm and pulled her towards him looking her in the eyes.
    "Don't you dare walk out on  me when I am talking to you". His nose flared in anger.
      Aaliyah's heart was beating so fast at the sudden turn of event. "Let me go, what is wrong with you?" She tried to pull her arm from his grip but his grip was so strong making her attempt futile.
     "Listen to me woman and stop moving like kid". Skyler was already getting irritated by her behavior, acting as if his touch was burning her. Even with his warning Aaliyah still continued to pull herself away from him.
     His teeth gritted in anger, whaat the fuck was wrong with this woman?. He asked himself, he pulled her closer to him making her body touch his chest while his second hand gripped her jaw, not rough enough to cause her pain or injury.
     "What the fuck....", He stopped seeing her eyes, the fear and angry that were in them. She looked like she was fighting the tears from falling down her eyes.
     "Please, let me go" She whispered and immediately he let her go and took a step backward. His brows joined in a frown, watching as her body shook as if  a bucket of ice was poured on her.
     He actually felt bad for what happened few minutes ago, his anger got the best of him. "Look, I am..." He couldn't even complete his words before he heard the door slam shut.