24

Hey beautiful people ❤️, I am here again and jum'mat Mubarak, May Allah accept our prayers. Ameen.

      Aaliyah stared at the building she was standing in front of, it was so beautiful and big. Skyler had taken her to one of the beautiful hotel in town which had a restaurant in it.
     The restaurant was known to have the best Italian  dishes in the country.
     "Come on? You are yet to see the best side yet" Skyler said with a bright smile, as they were escorted into the building which had a private dining room behind it which was meant for VVVIP, people even said it took months to book a reservation there. The view from the room was beautiful as you could see the beach from where you are sat.
      Lantern and candles were lit in the room and on the table giving it a dull and calming atmosphere.
     "Let's sit" Skyler suggested and Aaliyah simply nodded, he drew the chair out for her as she sat on it while he made his way to sit opposite her.
    "So what do think about this place?" Skyler asked resting his jaw on his hands.
     "Well Skyler it is very beautiful, and looks very expensive besides why are we the only people here?" Aaliyah asked looking at him.
     "You see, I wanted to make this wonderful for you and also wanted to make you comfortable so I..I booked the place for a night" He almost choked seeing Aaliyah's eyes widen from shock and amusement. "It's not that expensive plus I got a huge discount because I know the owner of the place, so please calm down" Skyler explained smiling sheepishly.
     Aaliyah let out a sigh, "I really appreciate all this but you didn't have to spend so much. Anywhere calm and beautiful is good with me"
     "We can go to anywhere you want now, do you have somewhere in mind?" Skyler asked her with full seriousness.
     "Ya Allah, are you crazy Skyler ? You want us to leave this place after paying a huge amount of money for this dinner" Aaliyah asked, her ears not believing what she just heard.
     "I really not mind spending all the money in my account to make you happy and comfortable, trust me Liya it's all worth it. So please tell me if there's somewhere else you would like to be" He asked her.
    Aaliyah's heart warmed at his words, a smile forming on her lips as she looked away from him suddenly turning shy. "No there is none, I like it here" She said still looking away from him.
    Skyler noticed the color on her cheeks and smiled, he took the opportunity to admire her properly and he was mesmerized by her beauty, even without showing any skin she looked gorgeous. The way she looked at him as she spoke, her gentle laughter, her warm smile made him want to lose his cool. "God Liya, you are so beautiful" He said out loud without realizing it but it was too late to stop as she already heard him and he could see how she was flushed.
    Before any of them could speak a waiter walked towards them. "Good evening sir, good evening ma'am. My name is Walter and I will be your waiter for tonight" The man said fluently.
     "Nice to meeting you Walter" Skyler and Aaliyah said simultaneously.
     "The pleasure is mine, is there any I can get you? You can look through the menu" He said.
      "Actually Walter, I want the chef's special dishes. I want him to impress my lady and I" Skyler replied.
      "Okay sir" Walter smiled as he walked away elegantly.
    Aaliyah on the other hand could not stop her heart from beating fast, as she sat close to this man with every word that left his mouth made her flustered more than before. And it was not helping her that he looked dashing in his black suit which fitted him like a second skin.
      His hair was gelled back giving him a more intimidating look but she was not intimidated by him at all, instead she adored him and wanted to be close to him even though she knew that was not a good idea.
     "How is your brother and his wife?" Skyler asked cutting her line of thought as she moved her eyes to look at him.
    "They are good Alhamdulilah and are currently preparing for their child's arrival" Aaliyah replied calmly.
    "That's wonderful, May Allah continue to bless them with a healthy child and keep them happy" He made a prayer for them.
     "Ameen, Thank you very much" She offered him a genuine smile. "And how is Mason? It's been a while I saw him"
    "Mason is doing wonderful, the boy is becoming more energetic as the day goes by" Aaliyah laughed at his words.
    "He is supposed to be besides he is growing and that shows he is healthy. You should be happy for him" She added
     "Yeah you are right. Anyways my cousin will be in town next week, he is coming for an event" Skyler announced.
     "That's good, it's always good to have families companies" Aaliyah added.
     Just then, Walter and two other waiters  walked towards them with two plates each in their hands and gently placed them in the table.
    After thanking the waiters, Skyler and Aaliyah began to dig into the food as they held conversation of random things.
      It took them about an hour to be done with their dishes and when they were done neither of them could move a muscle.
     "This place lives up to its name" Aaliyah suggested wiping her lips with a napkin, the dishes were so good that she couldn't stop but consume every last piece.
    "Yeah it does and I am glad you enjoyed it, now that we are done here. There is one more surprise for you, I am sure you would love it" Skyler said proudly.
     "Hmm, we will see about that" Aaliyah said with a smirk as she wondered what he wanted to show her.
     They both walked out of the dinning room as Skyler lead the way to towards the beach.
    Aaliyah looked around as they came to a halt, was this the surprise? She asked herself because if it was the beach then it was beautiful, the view of the water and the soft sounds of the waves. "This is beautiful Skyler" almost immediately the words left her lips light shut up the sky as fireworks began to light up beautifully in the sky.
    Aaliyah just stared at the light as her eyes were beginning to water, she could not believe someone who wasn't her husband or family would go this far to make her happy.
    She turned to look at him staring at her intensely, she could see the reflection of the light in his beautiful eyes.
    "Thank you so much Skyler, this is wonderful" She said trying to stop tears from falling from her eyes.
    Skyler swallowed the nonexistent lump in his throat as she stared at her, he took a step towards her making them stand closely.
    His hand reached to touch her face as he caressed her right cheek with the back of his fingers watching as she closed her eyes. Everything in him was urging and pushing him to pull her closer and slam his lips into hers but he held himself back, and when she opened her eyes to meet his, he almost lost it as he drowned in her beautiful eyes. His fingers itched to touch her more so he immediately pulled away and took some steps backwards.
     He could see the disappointment and hurt in her eyes as she looked away from him. "What are you doing Skyler? Why are you trying to play with my feelings? You...you very much know how I feel about you,I..." Her voice broke like she was about to cry.
     "Marry me Aaliyah Salman" The words flew out of his mouth making Aaliyah's body stiffen.