9

Hey loves, Jum'mat Mubarak ❤️ :)
   I really want to thank you all for reading my book, And I appreciate you all. Please don't forget to vote and share your comments.

       It has been two weeks after Malik proposed to Maryam and the household has been so busy with preparations for the wedding which was to be held in the next month.
    Aaliyah and her brother were currently into the mall looking for jewelries to buy for himself. Aaliyah could see that her brother was exhausted from how they had walked around the mall for over two hours.
   "Why can't we just go back home? My legs hurt already" Malik complained.
   "We still have something's to buy and it won't take that long" Aaliyah flashed him a smile.
    "Yeah whatever" Malik rolled his eyes as they walked into Louis Vuitton to get a watch.
    "Good morning, what can I help you with?" One of the staff said with a smile on her face.
    "Good morning, I would like to get a watch for my brother. A beautiful watch" Aaliyah said.
    "Okay, please follow me, I will show you the newest collection that came in last week" The staff said.
   Aaliyah and her brother followed the staff to an inter room where they looked at the watches trying to make a choice.
    "Come in here Mr Anthony, we have new collection for you to the see" A man walked into the room with a staff in front of him.
    "Thank you" Skyler said with a small smile, his eyes scanned the room and fell on Aaliyah and a man. "Miss Salmon" He said getting her attention and the man beside her.
    "Good morning Mr Anthony" Aaliyah greeted surprised to see her boss anywhere outside the office.
    "Good morning to you too, I am Skyler Anthony, I assume you are husband?" Skyler said to Malik stretching his hand for a handshake.
    "Husband? Hell no. She is my little sister, I am Malik Salman. Nice to meet you" Malik took his hand in a handshake.
    "This is my boss Mr Anthony and this is my brother Malik" Aaliyah said introducing them to each other even though they've already introduced themselves.
     "Pleasure's mine, which of them do you plan on buying?" Skyler asked looking at the watches.
     "We have no idea yet, they are all beautiful and my sister here is obsessed with all of them" Malik said to his sister with a smile.
     "Oh, this is not about me but you, just take anyone you want. It's not like You are the one paying for it" Aaliyah replied.
    "Is it your birthday today?" Skyler asked looking between the siblings.
     "No it's not, I am getting married soon so I am getting it for my wedding" Malik said.
     "Oh, that's wonderful. Congratulations in advance man I am happy for you" Skyler said with a polite smile.
     "Since you are Aaliyah's boss, why don't you attend my wedding? That's if you are not busy" Malik suggested.
    "That's wonderful, I would be happy to accept your invitation." Skyler smiled.
     "I will send the Aaliyah so she can pass it to you" Malik said.
     "Then I will be looking forward to that" he smiled
   Malik took the watch he liked, even though it was pretty much above Aaliyah's budget she still bought it for her brother, it was still a gift to him. They bid Skyler good bye and walked out of the mall.
    It was already ten minutes to two and time for zuhr so they decided to stop by the mosque to pray. It didn't take them long to be done with their prayer and back on their way to the house.
    "Why do you have that look on your face? Did the watch cost you too much" Malik asked his sister.
     "No..well yes, it was very expensive but that's not the issue" Aaliyah replied.
     "Then what's the issue? Is it your boss? Did he do something to you?" He asked.
     "Ya Allah, no Malik nothing like that. I just don't know why you are inviting him for your wedding. He is not even friend or family" She asked.
    "So that's your problem, I was being nice Liya and there's nothing wrong with having an extra person at the wedding" Malik added.
    "Alright, whatever you say. It's your wedding by the way not yours". Aaliyah said turning to look outside the window.
       When they got home, Aaliyah walked to her room to take a rest from her stressful day, her mind went back to her boss who she saw at the mall and just remembering his beautiful eyes made her heart skip a beat.
     She had seen many, many beautiful men in her life her brother included but none could be compared to her boss. He had a face which could bring many to their knees. Thankfully not her.
    She also thought back to the day he had touched her, even though she was scared, his powerful masculine smell didn't miss her. He smelt heavenly and...Ya Allah, what was wrong with her?. Aaliyah asked herself. This was so wrong thinking about a man who wasn't her husband. She let out a sigh before walking into the bathroom to take a shower.

Fire Meets IceOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara