13

Hey loves ❤️

       Aaliyah grabbed her phone for the third time, she just couldn't bring her self to call him. For some reason, she was worried about him, she needed to know if he was fine because when he left he didn't look like he was fine at all.
    Taking a deep breath, she decided to send him a text message which was much easier.
    Good evening sir, I just wanted to know if everything is okay now. You really looked tensed earlier. She pressed the send button waiting for him to reply.
     Good evening Aaliyah, everything is good now. Thank you for your concern. She smiled seeing his response.
    Okay sir, have a wonderful night then. She sent the message.
    You too dear. Aaliyah heart skipped a bit, this was the second time he had called her dear in a day, she ran her fingers through her hair. She really needed to stop behaving like a love struck teenager. Her day had been a very long one, it was currently 11:45pm and she was laying on her bed waiting for sleep to overtake her which wasn't too long because of how exhausted she was.

     Monday came very quickly and she was already at her, she was really not in the mood to dress all casual so she had a simple black skirt and peach colored shirt on matching with her black hijab. Skyler wasn't in the office today and she wondered why, then again he was the owner of the company so he could afford to miss work if he wanted to.
     "Hey sweetheart, Are you done with the presentation?" Rose  asked Aaliyah who was busy on her laptop.
   "Yes I am, Is there a problem?" Aaliyah asked Rose who was playing with the edge of her hair.
     "Well you see, i have to deliver this today and the boss isn't around. And I really need his signature on it" Rose explained.
     "You know he's not in the office today, can't it wait till he comes around?" Aaliyah asked.
      "No no, it can't. Mrs Lowe will kill me if I don't deliver this today" Rose said.
      "Then, you can call him and tell him you need his signature" Aaliyah suggested.
     "Well you see, I cannot do that, I mean Mr Skyler is one handsome man but he scares me, I don't want to get fired so soon. I need the money" Rose explained.
     "So why are you here then Rose? How can I help you?" Aaliyah said watching the sly smile grow on her colleague's face.
    "Well, you see sweetheart you can help me by calling him, you know you are head, so it would only be right you call him" Rose flashed her a full smile.
    "And why would I do that?" Aaliyah asked, resting her jaw on her hand.
     "You are the head of this department so you should, please love. I own you lunch tomorrow, good expensive lunch" Rose said wiggling her brows
    "That's sounds tempting, I will do it" Aaliyah said, with a smile.
     "Yes! Thank you love. This is the file here I will be down the hall in case you need me" Rose said, placing the file on the table as she walked away happily.
    Aaliyah let out a deep breath and picked her phone, she dialed his number and he picked on the first ring
    "Good afternoon sir, how are you doing?" Aaliyah asked.
     "Good morning Aaliyah, I am good, how about you?" Skyler asked through the receiver, his voice deeper than usual.
     "I am fine sir, there is a document needing your signature and it needs to be delivered today. Can I scan the document to you?" Aaliyah asked.
    "My laptop is not working at the moment, can't it be postponed?" Skyler asked.
     "No sir, it's very urgent and need to be delivered today" Aaliyah repeated.
     "I can not make to work today so there is no way I can get the document signed, are you busy at the moment?" He asked after a brief silence.
    "No sir I am not, why are you asking?" Aaliyah answered wondering what was going on in the man's head.
    "Wonderful then, you can bring the document to my house so I will sign it" He said.
    Aaliyah's widened as she almost choked on her saliva. "What? Your house?" She repeated.
    "Yes Aaliyah, is there a problem with that?" He asked curiously.
    "No sir, but I can tell Anna to bring it over besides she's your secretary" Aaliyah suggested
     "Anna has a ton of work on her desk now so she won't be available, it's from your department so you should be able to do it." Skyler said.
    "Okay sir" Aaliyah whispered, her heart was already racing from this conversation
    "Good, I will send you my address" With that he hung up the call, Aaliyah almost screamed in frustration. Just why is her destiny entwined with this man.
     Reluctantly, she grabbed the file and made her way out of her office and out of the building. Immediately she sat in her car, a message popped up on her phone screen it was from Skyler and he just sent his address.
    It was an hour drive from the office, she drove into his estate and immediately wawed at how beautiful his house was it, it spoke expensive.
    Making her way to the door she pressed the bell waiting for someone to open the door. The door opened revealing a handsome looking Skyler, he had a grey pair of joggers and a white short sleeved shirt, a towel hung around his neck.
     "Come in Aaliyah, I won't bite you" He said as he walked into the living room leaving her at the door.
     Aaliyah pulled off her shoes as she entered the room closing the door behind her, the softness of the rug make her toes curl.
    "Sit, do you want anything to drink or eat?" He asked pulling the towel from his neck and wiping his face.
    "No I don't, thank you" Aaliyah answered as she walked to the couch and sat down.
    "Alright if you say so" He grabbed a cup from the counter and sat opposite Aaliyah.
    "So where is the document?" He asked taking a sip out of the cup before placing it on the table.
       Aaliyah pulled the file from her bag and handed it to him, watching him as he read the document. She noticed the tattoo peeking out from the neck of the shirt. She wondered what he had tattooed on his body.
     "Alright here, I am done" Skyler said, he raised from the chair holding his cup.
     Aaliyah moved to the table to get the file just for her to raise up and mistakenly knock the cup from his hand spilling the content on his shirt. "Oh my God, I am so sorrry" she panicked picking a tissue which was on the table thankfully.
     She tried to clean the stain from his shirt but the white shirt was heavily stained. "Ya Allah, what is wrong with me?" She murmured to herself.
     "I am so sorry sir, I ..." she raised her head to look at him but stopped noticing how close they stood, she could feel his mint breath on her face.
    Skyler was captured in her beautiful eyes, immediately her hand touched his body, he shivered and his body responded to her touch.
    Fuck, he cursed at himself. He wasn't a man who was highly sensitive but this woman was damn putting him on the edge, her beautiful and innocent eyes were enough to make him run wild.