Note

Hello readers & Happy Friday!

This has been a very long time since I updated, but I do have some good news and a little bad news. Good news is I am rewriting this book and Force to Marry a Billionaire. Though bad news is, it's gonna take a little while.

These two books I am rewriting will be pause for awhile, but if you want something to read "Flourish Vision" is up with 15 chapters. That book is ongoing and I will be focusing on it a little more. I am taking some time with these books and a lot of editing.

I hope you understand ❤️

Some more information‼️

Rewrites:

Her Human Mate

Force to Marry a Billionaire

New Books:

Flourish Vision (Genshin oc) UP

Kirlyam

Face The Alluring Truth

She is Ambitious (Harry Potter oc)

Flourish Vision Description:

"The condition of the girl will be really risky to prepare." A squeaky girl's voice entered my tiny elf ears.

"I don't care about her condition. I will have what I want." My father's voice spoke in annoyance at the teen.

"Mr. Cambella, we are not sure if this project will work. After all, the girl is only fifteen without a vision." She gave my father a reality check.

"Then we'll just have to force her to be blessed by the Gods." My father clasped his hands on the teen girl's shoulders and smiled at her with pure evil.

"Take my daughter." My father instructed her.

"And be sure she pleads."

Thalia and Gehenna, are two siblings that have two different desires for one another. One wants peace and the other wants her sister to be happy. In Teyvat, chaos has been caused by these two sisters. A Pyro vision holder, Thalia Cambella leads her thrill of disasters and difficulties to others. Her main focus is to destroy the Statue of The Seven for only one purpose.

Gehenna Cambella is a Hydro vision holder who has many questions about herself. The loss of her memories had her begging for some exposure for the past couple of months until she sets off to Liyue, where friendship starts to begin. After a terrible situation that their father had created, recollecting her memories had caused Gehenna a tug between her sister's happiness and her own happiness.

No one knows anything about these two sisters and their aching past, but once they are within reach of their investigation, will everything be revealed? Gehenna will discover discomfort during her journey, but that's not going to stop fate from giving her many friendships and a nice love triangle to her story.