💖~~Chapter 21~~💖

~~♍️~~
If you were over a rainbow, what would you find?🤔
Bonus!
Chapter 21!
Song: Cartier 🎼
Artist: Dopebwoy 🕴
Choreographer: Duc Anh Tran💃🏻

~~•//A pic of Veronica//•~~

Welcome back to another "Her Human Mate".
Enjoy reading!
~~♍️~~

|Ava|
"Let the games began, slut!" I lock my arms to the side making it look like a "what's up".

The way Alaric focus on us had him interest to this "play off". He wasn't paying any attention to Veronica at all. I am shock that it was me this time. Is it our bond? Or is this actually natural? To fascinate me. Have you imagine the person you fell for would love you back? And shocking it is that person fell for you. I hope I won't wake up and be in a seller where all vampires trap their enemies.

"Wait hold up. This is not a single dance battle." The girl step between me and Veronica.
"What?" We said at the same time.
"That's right! You get to choose your teams. Now Rock, Paper, Scissors. Go!" She karate her hand between us. Signaling "Go".
Me and Veronica use our fast reflexes. Clenching our right fist into a ball on top of our left palm.
"Rock, paper, scissors. SHOT!"
I quickly answered paper as Veronica incorrectly did rock.

"Ouch! Veronica has lost the game making it seem that Ava is the winner! Congratulations Ava you get to choose your team first." She push me in front of the dance team.

I didn't think twice.
"Emma." I choose her.
Emma got off the floor and walk next to me.
"And who else will you give a spot to shine with you?" The lady sarcastically ask.
My eyes wonder to each person on my team, but they didn't give me a spark. A gold sparkle caught the side of my silver eyes observation. I seen Valentina sipping her water. Then she stopped and gave me a weird smile. Why did she catch my eyes than my dance team. When a idea pop on my head.

"Valentina." I point at her.
She spit her water out as her body reacted to freeze at my choice.
"Oh great choice!" The girl jump and clap at the exact equal time.
Veronica march near me.
"How can you do this to me?!" Veronica slap my arm.
"You said you wanted to learn dance? Then lesson in session after Veronica picks her ugly ass team." I said pointing my thumb behind me.
"Ava I'm NOT a dancer. How can this put us up on the winner score?" Her brown eyes filled with sadness.
"You will see. Just follow my body movements."

"All right!" The announcer spoken silencing me and Valentina.
"Do everyone have their team set?" She ask bitting on the tip of her pen.
"Yes" I said bravely.
"Yes" Veronica said being salty.

"Let's bring the music up!"

~~•//////////////////////////////////•~~

(Watch the video. That's Ava's dance routine)

Valentina was not terrible. She was good for a first timer, better than Veronica. Veronica did no such thing as dancing. Twerking and body rolls is not dancing. It's a type of movement but not dancing. That is more on the sex side that was not school appropriate. I mean come on this is not riding dick time. A dance battle is where you break down dancing, not creating a tutorial of "How to ride a dick in the air" video on YouTube.

"Congratulations dance team A! You three get a bag full of treats for corporation!" She toss us a bag filled of treats.
We walk off the middle of the stage feeling a shake under the ground. Finding it funny how Veronica gets so upset over smallest things.

"What did I say." I smirk.
"I told you so." I stick my tongue out unwrapping a dum dum.
"Whatever. It was a start, but I was so stiff. I can't handle a dance off without overthinking what's the next move." Valentina yawn out of exhaustion.
"That's why improv is helpful." I explain shoving the lollipop up my mouth.
"That's not helping." Valentina turn her head away from me. She is now ignoring.

"Oh I know."

~~🤯~~
Super tired and exhausted 💤
I am so ready for thanksgiving break

Last chapter down!
Next chapter comes out Tuesday!
~~🤯~~