💖~~Chapter 26~~💖

~~🐇~~
Chapter 26!
Of Her Human Mate

Artist: Melanie Martinez
Song: Dollhouse

Enjoy my fellow readers!
~~🐇~~

|Ava|

When I woken up, I found my body limp against the chair. I struggled the chains that were on my wrist trying to use whatever power that would help, but sadly the chain had capture my powers to stay clear. I growl impatiently. My wolf lift her ears hearing footsteps coming by.

I found three figures walking near the door. I stood proudly still, prepare for the next fate. My wolf licked her chops ready to pounce on them. The door open wide seeing the same male that lead his gang to jump on me. The next to him on the right was Veronica. I growl at her presence. Then next to his left was another male that I did not know or seen in my life. My wolf wag her tail excitedly wanting blood into our hands.

"Look who's awake." The leader smirk.
"You slept as if a mutt never slept on the floor in years." The male next to him said.
"George, I would suggest you to not to talk. Whenever something comes out of your mouth it doesn't make sense." Veronica says as she picked her nails.
My silver eyes trail to Veronica in disgust. How could she? I mean Veronica is full of bullshit, but come on! A vampire? Of all things in life she couldn't be one of the mean girls.
"Are you serious, Veronica?" I spoken out loud.
"Oh, the mutt had spoken." The leader said.
"Serious about what? Killing you?" She crackled.
"I doubt you'll kill me, because the last thing you'll be seeing, all of you be seeing, is everyone blood dripping off of my hands." I threaten them.
In full speed the leader crash his body into mine holding my neck against the chair.
"Watch it mutt!" He said in a deep voice.
"Oh I'm so scared." My sliver eyes glint to his ruby ones.
"George, you can handle her for tonight." He smirked, push off my hands almost knocking my chair down.
"Gladly chef."
In a blink of an eye, George was now in front of me holding my neck like his leader did.

"We're going to have SO much fun!" His laughter was mischievous. It sounded cruel and non normal.
My breath hitch once I saw his free hand forming to a fist. Then in slow motion, his fist came forward to my face.

I close my eyes.