💖~~Chapter 23~~💖

~~🐺~~
Happy Tuesday!
As we all grow, the wiser we all have become.

~•//What's your fav day?//•~

Welcome back to "Her Human Mate"!
Chapter 24!
~~🐺~~

|Ava|
Veronica stare down at the both of us as she lean to a man older than her. Whisper something that alarm the man and glare at us. Must be her father, because they have the same temper of looks.
"Goddamnit." Alaric clench his fork while looking at the group of family.
"She knew that we are here." Alaric's growls, not happy in the slightest.
Here comes queen petty on the lose.

"How's that evening possible? We never told anyone about our date." I softly whisper.
"She's tracking us down." Alaric stabbed his chicken.
"Why is that when we have alone she's always on our ass? That's ridiculous." My wolf nod in agreement.
Veronica is being suspicious. It's like she knows every move we step in. I can not tell if Veronica's a stalker or just a creep in general.
"Let's take our food to go." Alaric made a final decision.

The waiter stroll by with trays of food on his hand.
"Is everything ok here? How's the food?" He ask.
"We love the food. Can we have a to go box?" I ask tapping my fingers on the table nervously.
"Of course. Let me be right back!" As he moved away from our table, me and Alaric didn't talk.

My ears twitch a couple times of the sound storming through the floor. I hope someone checked Veronica's feet for surgery cause that's not a normal sound of foot steps. I really had a enough of her damn games and I really don't need her selfish actions on my free time.

I looked up seeing how "charming" Veronica is that we are here, but more on the evil side. She cross her arms around her breast and smirking intensely.
"Well, well, well look what I found here."
I growl gripping on the table as the crowd glance at the two of us.

My eyes turned dull feeling my wolf urging me to shift...

~~🧐~~

Happy late Tuesday!

Been busy, yes and I'm sorry for the short chapter but I did promise y'all a chapter on Tuesday.

Hopefully all goes well for all of y'all exams.
Enjoy the last week of school! 😘

~~🧐~~