💖~~Chapter 7 Part 2~~💖

🍫
~~*//What's your Favorite candy?//*~~—🍫

|Ava|
A "ding" echo in my room. I look at myself in the mirror one last time, before I seize my phone. Noah has texted me asking if I am going to the party or not.
"Maybe." I sent.

I am wearing a cheetah printed bra with a pair of black shorts. Just to keep it safe, I had on a black small leather jacket. That wouldn't show my scares. I slide on long high heels, so it could bring everyone's attention. Importantly Alaric's. The sun slowly surface down, developing the sky into purple and orange. Those are the perfect match of beautiful colors in the sky. I second guess about wearing this. Why couldn't I just stay low? My life would've been easier if I had a mate that isn't a human being.

My phone rang, buzzing through the desk. Noah contacts popped up sighting his puppy picture on his settings. I clicked on the green button holding the phone on my ear.
"I'm here."
"How did you get here so fast?"
"I live 8 blocks away."
I flinch. He lives eight blocks away? How wonderful. Making my life more difficult as it is.
"Now come on. I wanna drink first before Alaric gets there."
He hung up the phone.

I twist the front door knob, opening it wide. Then slamming it shut as I locked it. I turned around sighting a ruby color jeep on my drive way. Noah pop his head out of the window waving. My heels click on the concrete as my cat tail wiggle a little bit on my thighs. I lift myself in the car smelling alcohol and cigarettes.
"You smoke?" I asked.
"Yuh, keeps my boner calm." Noah winked at me.
I shut my mouth glancing at the clear window. Finding the clouds more interesting than the conversation that ended.
Noah bust out laughing.
"You don't have to be shy, Ava." Noah started the car.
"I'm not shy. I'm disturbed." I hissed at him.
He pressed on the radio scanning through different stations. Noah ignore my comment, instead of talking back he sing "I like it" by Cardi B. A couple of minutes later, the conversation vanished once we both started singing in the car together.

We entered the house that was filled with people in costumes. Inside the house, lights were fading in different colors. There were orange and black stream of paper hanging on the ceiling with a couple of bats under them. I sniffed out alcohol that strongly stroke my throat. A squeaky giggle barge in my ears. I looked where the annoying giggle is at seeing Veronica and Alaric hand in hand. Alaric sipped his drink listening to a couple of friends conversation. He leaned against the wall seeming bored. Alaric flip his hair catching me staring at him. Unsure what to do, I bit my bottom lip knowing that I've been caught staring at him.

My wolf whimper at her mate being close to Veronica. She wanted her mate to touch my skin. The thrilling of him being near us had my heart rapid. If he made us have that kind of emotion. Then I expect no more than a spark. I ponder to those lips of his. Would those lips consider as tender, soft, or more electric? I impel for his lips. The passion emotion brings me on my knees, begging him to claim me. Wincing at those thoughts, my hand wrapped in Noah's shirt. I tug his shirt, signaling him to bring me close to the bar.

"You want to drink now? We just got here." Noah raised his eyebrows.
"Look who's talking." I rolled my eyes.
"What are you waiting for? Christmas?" Waiting for him to answer. Noah smirked. He lead me to the bar. Pouring intense alcohol, filling two red cups. Noah handed me a cup. I gladly taken the beverage, finally taking a sip. The taste of bitterness and a spike of strong spice. I enjoy how it burned my throat. The alcohol buzz hit inside of me. Messaging me a warm and cozy feeling.

"Hey. Is it ok if I'll be gone for a bit?" Noah nudge me.
I glance at him. Noah eyes weren't moving, so I assume he had a girl in mind and I was right. The same girl with blonde hair is chatting with Elizabeth from my dance class. She wore a light purple dress and no shoes on. Her blonde hair is tucked in a bunch of flowers. She jogged my memories of that movie, Tangled.
"Damn she's hot." Noah mumbled.
"Go." I said out loud.
"What?"
"I said go." I took a sip of my liquid drink.
Noah didn't say anything after that. He grasp that opportunity and zoom towards her. I chuckled a little. Adoring the taste of fresh alcohol going in my system. Not an hour gone by, a man in a green arrow suit stand in front of me. I sworn he almost looked similar to Alaric, but who's thinking about him? Not me.

"Want company?" He smiles generously.
I nodded. I felt tipsy after 6 cups of water like liquid. My throat is raspy at the spiciness in my drink. We talked. The man wasn't such a bad guy, but his discussions were kind of boring. I needed a restroom break realizing I had too much alcohol in my system. My hand placed my half full cup down. His eyes took a brief sight at the cup and then at me.
"Can you watch over my drink? I need to excuse myself." I tried my best to smile, but failed miserably.
"Of course." He took the drink and moved it smoothly close to him.
"Thank you!"
I hurried to the restroom.

After the restroom I fixed myself up. Depression gave a great suffering to my chest. I had dressed up all nice for Alaric and he never fucking noticed. A sob escape my pinkish lips. I can admit that I've been falling for a mate that I barley know. I can't even explain how hard it is, but all I know that it hurts me constantly. My eyes slowly looked up at myself in the mirror. Anger overflown my silver eyes and the pit full of sorrow stabbed me in the chest. I gasp. The thought of Alaric sexing it up with Veronica overthrown me. My hands clutch a handful of white hair stretching it out, as I scream. Frustration between two emotions made me storm out of the restroom. I headed back where the guy had my drink with. I need this pain to be gone. I need Alaric out of my life. Everything had me stressed out. Lost. The Pack. Human mate. Searching for my family. And myself. I refuse to allow these thoughts to ruin my time,
And so I drank.

The guy handed me back my beverage. I snatched the cup, chugging the rest of the liquid inside. "Bang" I slammed my cup on the counter. The guy laughed and started speaking some more. A couple of minutes in, my vision blurred. My head throbbing like a rock was pounding onto my head. My body shaken feeling a bit cold. I bent down rubbing my forehead, slowly breathing. The guy circled his hand on my back.

"Let me take you outside."
I let him lead me outside. When I was outside I started vomiting on the grass. The guy grabbed my arm dragging me away from the party.
"W-Where arrrrreeeee yo twking muh." I was to drunk to talk. Confusion taken over me hinting me many questions.
"Somewhere safe. Don't worry babe."
I giggled hearing Alaric voice in that sentence.
"Ooooo-kkk, babe." I swayed.

The weather made me even colder. I wanted to be in Alaric's arms. His warmth comfort me, but his warmth was only for Veronica. I stopped my track and started sobbing.
"Stop the crying and hurry the fuck up!"
I didn't put an end to the crying. It hurts too much. He grabbed my hair raising me up. I yelp in pain.
"I said hurry up!"
Tears fell out of my eyes going down to my chin.
"Alaric!" I cried out for him.
"Mommy, Daddy!" Flash backs took over my mind.
"Alaric!" Screaming his name as I weep some more.
"Shut up, women. He won't come for you." He chuckles.

In a blink of an eye, he dropped me on the rough concrete. I coughed as I shivered. Everything was getting colder and I couldn't feel my heart hammering in my chest. I breathed more harder from being confused. My scars ached powerfully within the situation. A muscular figure blocked my eyesight. I scent a familiar fragrance, fresh rainforest. Where have I smelled that delicious savor before?

"Stay away from her."
A deep husky voice was heard. My silver orbit widen, forming tears at the corner of my eyes.
"Alaric..." I smiled brightly at him. My heart beats rapidly. His aura is near mine sending me butterflies. My mate is saving me. I felt bubbly regarding he's in front of me.
"Mine." My wolf howled.
Alaric turned his head. His face contort with rage at the sight of my helpless body.
"After this, we'll go home."

"Together."

                        🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁
{~~~🎃~~~}
Bonus Chapter Part 2
   Happy Halloween 👻
                  Spooky Chapter Today

Enjoy reading 🤓
Til next time🥰

Trick or treat🍬
Don't be tricked
By your treats 🧐
{~~~🎃~~~}
🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁