💖~~Chapter 30~~💖

~~🥶~~
Chapter 30!
Of Her Human Mate!

Video of dancers rocking this choreograph! Very impressive!

//Who's your favorite choreographer?//

Enjoy reading my fellow readers!
~~🥶~~

|Ava|

Veronica fling me in a cage, locking me up like a puppy the misbehave. I gave her a stank eyes as she smile happily. This bitch. My wolf didn't like her attitude.
"When I get out. I will wipe that smile off your face." I growled.
"That's the funniest thing I have ever heard from this moment." She chuckled.
"You bitch! How come you're a vampire?! I never smelt a single blood thrust til now."
Veronica stared at me for awhile making me feel slightly uncomfortable.

"That's because I waited to this day to capture you and that other mutt!" She said walking off.
"What other mutt?! Veronica get back here!" I shouted at her but nothing helped.
I felt dizzy and sore. My body is numb from the abuse I had took. I close my eyes wanting it to end. They can't do this to me. Not yet. I can't shift to my wolf until I can control her. I bite my bottoms lip. What do I do now?

|Valentina|

"How much further is this place, Jack?" I mind link him.
"Not far. Just a bit further." He said back.
I was anxious. What if we're too late.
"We won't be late. Our Alpha request us to receive the girl now." Jack mind link me.
"What about the situation?" I questioned Jack.
"We will figure it out, but now that their leader knows where the girl is, we have no other choice." I sighted Jack running through the woods as we were catching up to him.

"Werewolves huh?" Noah asked out loud.
"Um, yeah. Look Noah, I know you must be thinking why now? Why I've been keeping secrets from you. It's just that.." I stopped and look down at my feet in shame.
"You were scared." He said.
"Yeah." I whisper.
"There is no need to be ever afraid. For heaven sakes I love you for you." His eyes were intense and I could feel his disappointment.
"The only thing I wish is, you could've told me about this." Noah sigh.
"I know and I'm sorry." My eyes watered a bit. I felt sorry for keeping a secret from him. I knew what he was thinking, why.
"I fucking hate when you keep secrets from me, Val. I really want you to trust me, not move away from me. Jesus Christ is this a dream? Or am I just fucked up about this?" Noah clench his wheel. His left finger tapped, meaning he was pissed at me.
"Why are you piss off at me?! Don't understand the reason why I hide a secret like this? What if I told you and you got scared of me? Or what if I told you and you go off telling everyone? I'll be an experiment!" I threw my hands up in defense.
"You know I wouldn't do that, Val!" Noah protest.
"I don't know you that well, Noah." Why did I say that?
"Are you fucking joking?!" Noah lean forward as the forest kept getting darker. He change his lights brighter seeing Alaric shadow, now following Alaric's wolf form.
"No I'm not!" Yes I am joking, pleases take it back.
"I can't believe you!" Noah body shake in anger.
"And I can't believe you! Half of the time I don't fucking know why I'm with you!" Why am I like this? My wolf had no emotions, but we both knew we loved him. So she howled in pain.
"I'm so goddamn done with you." Noah whisper.
"Then why don't you break up with me!" I shouted at him as tears fell down at the corner of my honey brown eyes.
"Fine! We're over!" Noah shouted back at me.
I was taken back. I felt my body boiled in anger and sorrow hit my heart. My heart stung a bit while my chest went heavy. I bit my bottom lip to suppress a sob.
"Fine!" My voice cracked, turning my whole body to the window. Sighting empty trees and darkness.

|Ava|
I couldn't open my eyes. My wolf wasn't with me anymore from the weakness of my body. It felt like she was disappearing and that I was afraid of. Once a wolf disappears, you will disappear with them as well.
"Wake up, mutt!" Someone threw water on me. It soaked through my clothes and made my hair a little more greaser.
"She's awake, but she's not obeying to actually waking up." A male said.
"Do whatever it needs to be done. Our master assistant will be here soon to retrieve the girl."
"Oh this is excellent! The last powerful wolf will be ours at last. She will make master rule all of our pack and their packs together." A evil chuckle echo the room.
"Oh please, she's weakening. I can sniff her wolf out. Her wolf is dying." A female voice said, Veronica.
"Impossible!"

I laugh, bending my body forward. Then I lift my head up and laugh even more.
"She's going to die and you won't get any power from neither of us." I giggle and then coughed out blood.
I open my eyes carefully, looking at Veronica.
"Why are you doing this? What's in it for you?" I glared at her.
"I'm here to help." She simply answer. My chest rumbled.
"I don't like liars, Veronica. We all know you do things with a price, so tell me. What is the price you are going to get, after I'm killed?" My silver eyes were pitch black.
"Alaric." She smirked.
"What are you going to do to him?" I growl, but it wasn't loud or strong like it use to be.
"Oh, you know. Take away that mark of yours." Veronica face was now in my view. She picked up my chin and gave me an not so impressive look.
"I will replace your mark and give him a stronger mark. I will turn him into a king, not some mutt. Plus look at you? So weak and disgusting." She let go of my chin.
"You'll kill him." I said, my wolf stomp her foot. She wants out.
"He won't be killed. My master promised me a rebirth if he does."

My wolf howl, she scratch and tug my soul. Begging me to let her out. I twist and turn on the chair, growling. I was on the edge of the chair tugging to break out of the thick rope that was wrapped around me. My nails grew and my skin was cover with tiny white fur.
"Boss! Her wolf is coming out!" One of the slaves said.
"Knock her out, you idiots!" He shouted.
My wolf growls rumble louder in my chest. My eyes change to whitish silverfish color, a little less dull. The white hairs kept growing and growing, covering my pale skin. I broke the chair falling down on my knees. I twitch each time my bone cracks.
"MEN KNOCK HER OUT! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU STANDING FOR?!"

My wolf howl happily ready for blood. I couldn't control her anymore and I feared for the worse. She was thirsty for blood and hungry for flesh. My soul was taken over by my wolf. Before she completely taken over me, all I could smell is the fresh rainforest jerking my nose.
"Please don't hurt him." Is all I could say before everything went black.