💖~~Chapter 2~~💖

—Picture Of Noah—

|Ava|
"Open your eyes! Open your eyes!" My wolf chanted.
Encouraging me to stare at my mate to see what exactly is he. The thing that confused me is why haven't I heard his wolf called out to mine?
I opened my eyes steadily, sighting his beautiful brown eyes. Those eyes had light in them. That shine through my dull ones. My body strive electricity that's flowing in the air. I kept staring, trying to see his details. He had gorgeous jawline so sturdy that I wanted to gently slide my finger on his jaw. His freckles were spread out over his two cheeks, but they were a good amount of freckles for his structure face. His lips were so kissable I probably couldn't keep my eyes off of them. They were so plumped and pink on top of his lips was a trim mustache. Not much to see, but I love the little things that I listed to see of the most time I have.

"Hey are you okay?" His voice seemed appealing to my health. He had that husky and smooth tone that gave me shivers all of my arms.
"That's the second question I have gotten all day." I responded. Did I sound rude? My wolf growled at the thought of me being rude to our mate.
I'm still confused. Is he truly our mate? His wolf didn't call out to my wolf. That only means one thing!
"Enjoy that question while it last. I'm telling you that these people aren't really helpful in this school." He pull me up, chuckling at my response.
I dust myself ignoring this emotion.
"Yeah I could tell." I shrugged.
"We need to be alone with him. Claim him as ours." My wolf growled.
I choked. How can she say that? I just met him. A human being that turns out to be my long lasting mate. That's impossible! This can't happen. If a werewolf found out, there will be war. War that is more cold than the Vampire years.

"Baaaaabbbbbbeeeeee!" A squealing voice echo outside.
The same girl in my class with strawberry hair jumped on him. She made such an entrance that everyone shot their head over to them. Most of the girls gossip or had a jealousy energy in them.
"Veronica." My mate laughed nervously.
My wolf growled at how she was all over him. Touching him with her disgusting fingers. I almost growl when she first laid her damn fingers on him. I was furious, but I masked it away.
"I miss you so much baby." Veronica kiss my mate on his cheek. His lips form a small smile sending me a sting in my heart.
I walked away not wanting to hear more of that bullshit. Why should I feel hurt when he's just a mere human? With that questions my wolf snorted and decided not to talk to me until I straighten my life out. Great Zero friends, 3 enemies. Fuck this life.

After the fire drill the bell rang for the next class. English 4 can not be that bad. This is my favorite subject in the whole world. If anything ruins this mood imma rip Veronica's head off and sell for to the wolves. I sat at the back of the class, so no one will negotiate with me or be "buddies forever".
His delicious scent swirled in the classroom. I heard the chair squeak next to me causing me to tense. For goddess sake when I meant don't ruin this for me, I didn't mean bring this bastard into my class!
I peek a little at him a blush form around my cheeks to see him staring and smirking at me. I sign.
"What do you want?" I rolled my eyes and lean towards the window.
"I can't say hi to a friend?" He ask.
"Friend" a word you should never use to your mate. Friend means hanging out with drinks and parties. Mates are seeing each other without getting tired of them, you enjoy their company. Why do I care? He's human! My wolf must be ridiculous.

I ignore him for the time being. His stares were like lasers trying to shot your skull. Why is he so difficult to push aside? It's like he knows that his well being is fucking me up.
"Good morning everyone, welcome to English 4!" The teacher shut the door.
"Before we began the lesson, let's start taking attendance." She clicked her pen.
"Jaclyn Ace?"
"Here"
"Jordon Allen?"
"Here"
"Austin Butch?"
"Here"
"Savanna Morè?"
"Here"

She continued doing the attendance as I drift off to his scent. I shook my head huffing and puffing in annoyance.
"Alaric Anderson?"
"Here!" His unknown name had been called. My whole body shook in excitement. His name is so perfect.
"Alaric~" My wolf purred at his name.
I licked my lips as they went chapped for a second. I wanted to say his name out loud. Alaric fits perfectly for me to-
No I can not do that. Stop imagining things that I'm trying to push away. My pack wouldn't be please with this at all! Oh god what if they find me having a mate as a human! Worse in the human world!
I still have to search my homeland. I don't know how far I am from them...

"Ava Miller?"
"H-Here!"
"What a gorgeous name." Alaric whisper.
I don't think he knew I heard or if it was on purpose. My wolf enjoyed his satisfaction to my name. Alaric saying my named struck my heart. My heart skipped a couple of beats at his voice saying my name repeatedly in my head.
"Ok everyone's here. That's good news!" She opens her lab top.
"Let's review on some vocabulary."
Everyone groaned.

The review would be delightful, but I'm more interested in those brown eyes of Alaric.
Someday I will forget him and find my true mate.

{~~~👻~~~}
Thank you for reading!
Want more?
⬇️
Scroll down🥰
{~~~👻~~~}