💖~~Chapter 20~~💖

~~♌️~~
Everyone is different, we are not perfect.
Chapter 20!
Song: Shameless
Artist: Camila Cabello

~~•//Who's all a Leo?//•~~

Welcome back to "Her Human Mate"!
Enjoy reading!
~~♌️~~

|Ava|
Veronica shut herself up for the first time in awhile. That just made my goddamn day actually. Then again Valentina voice can shut anyone up once she sings. No wonder why Noah is so obsessed with her.

"So many mornings, I woke up confused" Valentina went closer to the mic.
"In my dreams, I do anything I want to you" Her voice change to a different emotion.
"My emotions are naked, they're taking me out of my mind"
It's like she's singing this to someone particular.
"Right now, I'm shameless" Who is this for?
"Screamin' my lungs out for ya" I tried looking around, but there wasn't anyone that had the same emotions as her. They were all too caught up by her voice.
"Not afraid to face it" Her voice was a perfect amount of strong willing. Soft and gentle, but strong.
"I need you more than I want to." I seen Noah shift a little. He had the exact same look as Valentina. That gave it away.

Noah and Valentina has been getting closer together than I expected them to be. I'm not saying they can't be together, it's just that Valentina seem more on the "Not Interest" type, but don't judge a book by its cover.

~~•//////////////////////////////////•~~

"Holy cow everyone! Was that a great performance or not?!" The crowed cheer.
They all sound like lightening bolts coming out of someone ass. It hurt my ears.

"Now that we have all of that to the side. The excitement had come at last!" We all already knew she didn't care about either of the performances. She only really cares is about herself for the attention, but truly who cares.

"What does she mean?" Emma crosses her arms.
"Means that she didn't give a damn." I shrug.
"No I meant about the excitement part." She lean against the wall.
"Oh.." I awkwardly came out anti social from embarrassment.
"I don't know."
Emma slouch, annoy by the fact no one knew.

The announcer grab something off the rectangular table and placed it on the ground. It was a black radio in the center of the stadium.
"This calls for a dance battle!" The announcer nana backwards.
Damn that was crappy right there.

Veronica got up and walk to the center. Everyone went silent awaiting for the next opponent. Then Veronica lay hold of the mic.
"I challenge you, Ava Miller. I am so sick and tired of you stealing everything of me. You bitch!" She pointed towards me.
Is that all? I mean that's the most hilarious thing I have ever seen in my entire life. Except my life, but hey why not!

I laugh so hard that my stomach started to hurt.
"Are you serious?" Tiny tears cover up my sight.
"You think this is a joke?!" Veronica face turn to a shade of a tomato. Oh goddess I love people like her that can entertain my life.
"Maybe." I sent her a goofy smile while I laugh at this stupidity.
"Maybe you won't think this is a joke, if I won the battle to win over Alaric." Veronica eyes glow with mischief.
My chest rumble from a growl that I bear in.

Within a blink of an eye I was already in front of Veronica.
"Alaric is not a tool to play with." My eyes sharply glare into Veronica's flare ones.
"He wouldn't be a tool if you would've stayed away from him." Veronica flip her disgusting ass hair.
"Alaric found someone that didn't bring bs around. He found someone he actually wanted in life." My wolf want to pin Veronica to the wall and slice her skin off.
"I don't believe a word you say. Alaric won't ever do that to me. I give him everything and you? You just sit there like a poor bitch you are."
Oh that's it.

"Let the games began, slut."

~~💝~~
Let the games began!
What will happen next?
Don't know?

Swipe up⬆️
For another chapter!
~~💝~~