💖~~Chapter 29~~💖

~~🤧~~
Chapter 29!
Of Her Human Mate!
Ava's eyes in her wolf form.

//What's your favorite snack?//

Enjoy reading my fellow readers!
~~🤧~~

|Valentina|

"You're pointless, Noah!" Alaric roll his eyes as he lean on his car.
"Well I may be pointless, but the plan is not pointless. Ava likes shopping." Noah declared.
"Even if she does. She couldn't disappear like that. Ava's waits for me all the time." Alaric cross his hands together and thinking more about the situation.

My nose sense something odd about him. He smelt more like a wet dog than a mere human. Working out much? My wolf shook her head and mumble. If she won't stop the mumbling I will block her. I heard my she wolf growl at that threat. I knew that my wolf wanted to be let out soon, maybe after this situation I can.
"Maybe Ava got tired of seeing your ass." Noah shrug.
"Noah..." I warned him with a hiss.
"What?!" His hands went up like he was about to get arrested.
"That's not nice." I said.
"Yes mom."

I roll my eyes at his statement and found Alaric spacing out. He's been worrying. I can smell his aura. Which that is my specialty. I sense their feelings through their auras. It's not much but it helps me to solve problems.
"Alaric don't worry much. We'll find her ok." I comfort him with a smile.
"Wow you smile at him, but you can't smile at me!" Noah pinch my cheeks.
"What the hell kind of nonsense are you talking about?" I let him do his thing.
"You know you don't smile that-"
"Sh! Sh!" I cut him off by hushing him.

I flinch. I heard stomps of footsteps near by. I push Noah behind me smelling more dogs coming near by. Don't tell me they were tracking me. I froze. They can't be here. The bushes rustled.
"Is it just me or are the bushes growling at us."  Noah laughed nervously.

Me and Alaric step forward growling at whoever they were. My brown eyes widen to Alaric's growls. He's a... no that came be. That's impossible! I have smelt this guy from day one in high school. Alaric was no near a werewolf. How is that..? My eyes sighted a mark, a mark that was clear to my vision. Oh my god. No she didn't! That is forbidden! Ava mated with a human. A human of all people!

"Valentina.." My name escape in someone growls.
I waited for them to come out. One of them came forward with their head high. The Third in Command? Jack? What is he doing here?
Three werewolves came out of the bushes following him behind. I knew who they were.
"Hunters." I whisper.
"What?" Alaric now stare at me with an unbelievable expression.
"Long story." I glance behind me seeing Noah.
To my sight, I was surprise that he didn't freak out. I know I have a lot explaining to do at how he is glaring at me.

"Where is she, Valentina." They threaten me with a growl.
"That's what I'm trying to figure out!" I snap at them from threatening me.
"What do you mean?! Her scent is here!" Jack narrow his eyes at me and Alaric.
"Who's he?! Why does he smell like Ava!" He shot me that, Answer-Me-Now look.
"That's. Um." I kept pausing. I don't know how to tell them, but I had to make it quick.
"Her uh mate." I look away from them and whistle.

There silence told me everything. They are pissed. Come on at least they didn't know he used to be human. That could be more interesting and intense than the stories between that vampire and the werewolf. God I hope Ava future won't be like that.
"You say what now?!"
"Jack please stay calm." Sweat appear on my forehead.
"No! I can't be calm over some guy she is mated to?! What are we going to tell our Alpha?" He kept yelling.
"Alpha?" Alaric question himself.
"We won't tell him til we get her back! That is her story to tell." I growl at them.
"You don't tell us what to do!" Jack argue back.
"Watch it, asshole." Noah went in front of me.
"You don't talk to my girl like that. I do."
I facepalm myself.
"For fuck sakes." I thought as my wolf rolled her eyes.

"And who are you?! Valentina what the hell are these people?" Kinsley look back and forth at Alaric and the Noah.
"We're your step daddies, I suggest you be a good boy and listen to your daddies." Noah made a "pft" out of his mouth and even Alaric is laughing.
"Goddess this is bad." I said to my wolf and she agreed.

All four wolves growl savagely at the two. One of them jump at them out of no where. I quickly push them away making them crash against the tree. Then I chopped the wolf's neck making him whimper in pain.
"Down boy."

He crawl away from me and back to his pack. His paw rub the spot where I chopped his at. A wolves neck is very sensitive.
"We have no time for your gibberish shits! Ava's is missing and she's no where to be found. Either one, she's out and about or two, fucking blood sucking vampires capture her. So if you will please, get your act together boys!" I flipped them off and head towards Alaric and Noah.

I bent down in front of them and apologize. They both got up. Happy as I am that they are ok, there is still a problem to our situation. We found the four wolves hovering together whispering. The past 12 minutes gone by, they all back away and looked at the three of us.
"I think we know where we can find her." Jack said.
"Good, get your shit together and lead us." I said grabbing Noah's wrist and dragging him to our car.
"What we're following this jackass!?" Noah shouted at me.
I roll my eyes and got into the passenger seat.
"I thought you knew better." Noah started the car as my laughter clear the air.

My browns eyes found a pair of yellow ones seeing that Jack was ready to lead us. He glare at me forcing a tongue to stick out right at him. Jack snort.
"Lead asshole!" I demanded him.
Jack gave an annoyed expression and to that he lead us into the deepest woods.