💖~~Chapter 9~~💖

👀
                  Alaric's Living Room
Very fancy is it?👸

~~~*// What's Your Zodiac Sign?//*~~~
👀

|Ava|
"She's not you."
My wolf purred, satisfied that her mate yearned for us. The look in Alaric eyes gave us a sign that he wanted us. My lips trembled at how close his dark pink lips are, barley touching mine. I could still feel how tender and soft those lips become. His hot breath motion me warmth throughout my veins. My wolf sexually moan, needing to show Alaric that he is ours and we are his. She tried to persuade me to claim him now. I struggled the choices to either do it or don't do it.
I gulp. Alaric brown eyes slowly shut leaning towards me.
My heart stop.
"I can't lose control." I reprise in my head, but my body didn't move. It's like time stopped but only to my body.

"Alaric I'm home." A woman voice reflect the living room.
Alaric eyes pop open at the voice. A door slam is heard from both of our ears. I felt his panic. He picked me up running upstairs.
"Alaric what's going on? Who was that?" Jealousy overcome me. Was she one of Alaric's...? My wolf growled at the unpleasant question.
"That was my mother. If she finds you her. A girl that is a peasant, then we are both toast." Alaric quickly open a door. A room that smelt identical as him.
"I am currently not a peasant." I spoke out loud, quickly shutting my mouth.
Alaric pushed me into his room staring straight at me. He smirked.
"Maybe asking questions would lead me to understand you better." Alaric cheekily smile at me, before his mom yelled his name again.
"Um if you hear footsteps, try hiding in the closet or under the bed." He slowly close the door, but stopped.
"When I get back, I want to learn more about you." Then the door close.

What just happened? I stood there clueless this has to be some joke. Is he joking or am I just that dumb? I mean I did pass geometry with a high A plus, so why is it so difficult. Alaric is a whole new equation that no one will ever solve for X.
"Ugh!" My brain hurts from thinking too much about it.
"Look around." My wolf barked orders.
"We are not snooping!" I told her.
"It's not snooping if he's our mate." She replied.

She was right. Alaric has been a tough wall to break. I haven't even know any of his hobbies or the things he had done in his childhood. Maybe I should just take a peep.
"This isn't snooping I'm just looking." I convince myself.

I took this opportunity to look around the room. The walls are white as snow, much alike the bed sheets. My bum sat on his bed sinking down like quicksand. Alaric bed is soft very comfortable to sleep in.
"Or cuddle." My wolf craved him.
My mind crept over at a reminder that I promised myself. How can I forget? He's human. I could not betray my pack.

Heat spread in my chest. I coughed wanting water or some sort of cold towel all over me. I knew what this is, but it can't happen now! The scent of him made the heat worse. I got to get out of here. A bright beam flare the room. I glance at a window a possibility to jump and run.

I open the window that made the curtains flow out of their place. My legs lift myself on the window, crouching down going inside. I sighted a red and yellow jacket that smelt like him. It was on a chair beside the window, before I even second guess what was bond to happen next. I quickly snatched it and left the room. Finally outside feeling the cold breeze against my face.

There's a pool right in front of the room. The water was clear as day shimmer from the sun. I heard the door squeaking.
"Oh no." I thought.
An idea slammed into my head. I had to act fast cause if Alaric catches me, it's game over.
I held my breath. My heart caught in my throat. I know the risk, but I didn't care. My feet controlled my body making me run for boost.
Then at the edge of the roof.

I jumped.

~~~🥴~~~
Friday I will be posting 4 more    chapters because I did not post enough  today.

    I am very busy today so I apologize!
                 Thank you for reading
                         Until next time!
                              ~~~🥴~~~