💖~~Chapter 27~~💖

~~🦘~~
Chapter 27!
Of Her Human Mate!

Artist: Rita
Song: I only want you

Enjoy my fellow readers!
~~🦘~~

|Valentina|

"Don't come near me, Noah! I'm not kidding!" I yelled at him as I walked out of his house.
"Val dont do this to me." Noah groan in frustration.
"Do what? Like you did to me? Really, Noah!" I force myself to turn around to look at him. He stood leaning against the door side. His blue eyes locked into my honey brown ones. My body shiver to his stares.
"Don't, just don't look at me like that." I looked away, shuttling my eyes before tears fell.
"Val, look I'm sorry." Noah voice had a hint of pain.
"Sorry for what? Doing drugs when you promise me you wouldn't do them again. That you'll get help. That you'll save our relationship!" My voice cracked.
"I told you how these things affect me. How my step parents are abusing me and how they use their drugs to 'helps' them. Which they're not! They get addict to it and keep using it til there body is no use for it. Noah I don't want that happening to you." Tears fell down.

Memories of how I came home late one time and my step mother would grab me by the hair, forcing me to stare down at her red face. My nose would smell the scent of beer all over her aura. Giving a face at how strong it is making me hold my breath. My mother would call me useless and a slut just because I came home late from work. She let go of me and I ran to my room, locking it so that she wouldn't get in to abuse me. Step mother got distracted after I ran to my room. Her and step father would go at it once I got out of their sight. But once they sleep I would always go out by the nearest dark woods and explore.

"I can't believe you." I bit my bottom lip.
"Val, it's hard to understand." Noah look down to his feet.
"If I can't understand then explain to me so I can understand! We can find a solution to this Noah!" I reach out to him with my voice that was loud and clear.
Noah silence prove to me that this can not work. I wanted to cry, I wanted a solution to bring him to me and open up, but I guess he didn't trust me. That hurt me more than his silence.
"I understand.."
Noah silence got interrupted by his phone ringing in his pants. He picked it up.
"Alaric, my man! Wrong time, but what's up?"
I hissed at his words. Yeah wrong time and you still pick up the phone? Asshole!
"Ava's missing."
My ears twitch at the sound of Alaric's voice through the phone. My wolf raise her head up. Ava's missing. My heart skipped a couple of beats, nervous if they snatched her up yet.
"Alright we'll search the town for her man..., Yeah we will tell you updates if we do find some clues." Noah said on the phone.
I have to tell them. Alert them. I have to do something about this situation. That's what I'm here for.
"She's missing." I mind link them all.

•//~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//•

"Don't fucking talk to me." I sat down on the car seat.
"I wasn't even planning to." Noah said in a tired like voice.
I almost growled at him, but quickly controlled myself.
The ride was silent, very silent then usual. We never been this quiet before. It would always be quite when we stop arguing, but we always find a plan to move past it and start talking something else. This was different. The atmosphere was tense and uncomfortable. I wanted to yell or scream or something to drown this silence, but I couldn't. I have to find something to calm this tension.

The radio kept making static noises. Though the words I could understand. I sign knowing I had to comfort this uncomfortable silence with an action that had to be positive. I can't always be a bitch during every situation.
"Na, Na, Na, Na, Na, Na." I mumble.
"I don't wanna another night
Trying find another you, another rock bottom
I don't wanna wear another mini dress
To impress, a potential problem
I don't wanna spend the night at someone's place
And fill the space that you used to walk in
I don't wanna know the number in my phone
To wanna hold at three in the morning." I sang while looking at the window. My body stiff.

"I don't want somebody like you
I only want you, I only want you yeah
Don't want somebody brand new
I only want you, I only want you yeah
Guess I had to leave, had to leave, had to leave ya
Just in need, just in need, just
I don't want somebody like you
I only want you, I only want you yeah" My heart thumb louder with each lyric I sang. I was nervous and I didn't understand why. I sing to him all the time, but this emotion and airspace was making my throat tight.

"I know I'm the one who ruined everything
And made you think that it was all your fault
And I know the story's only just a word
But, when it hurts, it isn't that simple
But, I know that if you look me in the eyes
You can't deny there is something different
And I know I'm drawn looking for your kiss
Someone's lips to know that I miss ya". Noah's voice made my ears twitch and my heart race more. Even if his voice was a bit off I still loved it either way. My wolf smile in pure happiness to him singing to us. And no he's not our mate, but someone we enjoy and love to be with him. We both knew that our mate will never fine us.

I look at him and grin foolishly at him.
"I don't want somebody like you
I only want you, I only want you yeah
Don't want somebody brand new
I only want you, I only want you yeah
Guess I had to leave, had to leave, had to leave ya
Just in need, just in need, just
I don't want somebody like you
I only want you, I only want you yeah". We both sang together in delightful way making the air that was once loaded with negativity, is now positive to our presence.

"I don't wanna another night
Of trying find another you, another rock bottom
I don't wanna wear another mini dress
To impress, a potential problem". I stare down at my thighs that my hands were on, seeing his hand placing on my left on and squeezing it. I shot my head at him and blush. I stopped singing. The song kept going as I lean on his shoulder. We were both now happy and I knew he was because that smile can tell you everything.

"I'm sorry." Noah bluntly apologize.
I glance at him, butterflies flutter inside my stomach. I thought about the whole situation and how I reacted. I should've just let him explain first before I even burst out my anger. Now I felt embarrassed. I consider myself as petty from doing such thing that wasn't tolerant for the both of us. I frown.

"I'm sorry too." I kiss his shoulder.