💖~~Chapter 1~~💖

—Picture of Ava—

|Ava|
The winter wind blew my white hair out of my face. My hair tie is trapped between my teethes, while I gather my hair to arrange a ponytail. I couldn't possibly understand why a school is important than the environment of life. I was taught to be wise and soon to be Luna when I was a toddler. That was long gone thinking about the event before I transfer to the human area. Which is a illegal rule to the werewolf community.
•\\\\\\\\•
#8 Human world/Area are banish to the werewolf community. We will not interact with them and mate or never become mates with them.
•\\\\\\\\•
Father had told me once that werewolves had never been mates with humans and that's what we had planned on continuing to our generation. Sadly to say I wasn't in that generation anymore.

I stepped onto SpringVill territory. The school is ginormous no wonder why they have so many students coming to this school. I headed to the front gate walking pass it. Many students looked my way. They're eyes glance up and down at my appearance. My head bent down ignoring all the uncomfortable stares. I speed up my pace reaching to the entrance of the school.
I went to the office to find a lady at the front desk. She had a brown curly like hair with glasses that didn't seem to fit. Seeing her face had me thinking she didn't really enjoy her job. "Excuse me?" Putting on my sweet voice.
Her eyes sent me a cold stare making me give her my famous "wtf" expression.
"Are you the new transfer?" She says in a bored tone.
"Yes."
"Name please?"
"Ava Miller."
I heard a machine turn on listening to it's chirpy and wheezing sound. My ears flinch from having better hearing.
She sorted out the papers and handed them to me.
"That's your schedule. Now leave." She rotate back to her computer.
Zero friends, one enemy down. How nice. I was beginning to feel like "home".

The hallways were crowded by students I didn't really know. My eyes were more interested in my schedule then my surroundings.
Ava Miller
Block 1: Geometry
Block 2: English 4
Middle: Dance 3 honors
Block 4: Hip Hop

The schedule doesn't look that bad. I already did many of my credits when I was homeschooled. I mean I didn't really know much of the human world. It seemed frightening for awhile. I honestly got used to it sooner than any werewolf could. Werewolf's were never allowed to cross the broader line. The moon goddess announced that humans are more dangerous and unpredictable than vampires. We had never met a human or no one ever hade mated a human being before. I kept my promise to myself that I would never mate with a human or become one of them, because I knew I will return to my pack and to become Luna just like my father sayings. The only thing that will get in my way of serving as Luna is mating to a human or a vampire. We all know both of those are unavailable to me.

I stopped my tracks as I smelt something so strong, so desiring to me that made my nose twitch. The scent had such a fresh smell. Example of a rainforest. My wolf whimper begging to go close. I was confused at her statement. I shook my head hearing the bell ring. My wolf barked me orders to hurry up, but I couldn't resist on being late for class. I rushed to geometry and gathered my things on the desk.

A girl with strawberry hair walked past me. She seems like one of those types of girls that are extremely popular. All of these girls I seen were more attractive and dressed very formal. In reality I didn't give a shit. This isn't my world. Human world doesn't exist in my eyes. I can't have feelings for them or interact with them. It's apart of werewolf policy.

The fresh husky scent driven me insane. I couldn't pay attention to the math problems from my knees shaking every minute. It was uncontrollable and uncomfortable. This can't be right? Can this be my mate? My ever lasting partner? How can he be here? Werewolf's can not cross the boarder line if you have an excuse like me. I couldn't care less. My wolf is going crazy for this scent, a scent that had the greatest scent of the fresh rainforest. How I love the rainforest.

It kept getting stronger as if he is running around me. I wonder what he will look like. Will he have yellow eyes? Those handsome yellow eyes that shimmer gold in them. All werewolves have that ability when they transfer, but I heard people that didn't have them are very rare. I have that rare ability.
"We minus the x to the 2x that will give us x or 1x....." My hand pressed on my cheek for so long that I noticed it kind of felt like I had a hand print on it.

Math is my strong suit I could sleep in class and still pass with a 100. Werewolves don't teach math or go to school for "education". We technically knew everything once we were born. They say the Moon Goddess gifted us knowledge without knowing. She had such powers with kindness to gift us such abilities and existence. I just feel like me and her were connected some how. Is that selfish to say? I haven't really seen her appearance or her face, but sadly everyone have. I don't know why. I guess father didn't have time to bring me to her. Which I understood as a kid.

My ears perked up a bit.
"Ok class we only have 2 minutes until the drill. I need you all to leave your belongs and to bring your phones and keys with you. Veronica can you please be a dear and grab the sign?" The math teacher asked.
A click of heels were heard on my side of the classroom. The same strawberry hair girl I thought is pretty walked past me. She gave me that energy to never mess with her. I can kind of tell she's a bitch from how much foundation there is around her face. I mean I can't assume but I'm going to assume anyways from that energy she has. At this point I forgot her name she really isn't important to my life experience.

She picked up the sign chewing her bubble gum forcing it a bubble to pop. It would be funny if that entire thing blown on her face. Why is there so many preppy students? I mean come on is this River Bluff? Rolling my silver eyes looking at the window. The tress had such light green leaves that matched today's weather. Slightly windy as the tresses moved to the side a bit. Beautiful sunflowers were blooming slowly. At this sight made me remind myself of his scent. I am now breathing heavily for the craving of his fresh nature.

My wolf wanted to be in her mates arms. She wanted him to touch her and give her warmth. I wanted that to I can not lie about that. The cravings turn to needs giving me butterflies deep in my stomachs. Then the thought of maybe all of this is a illusion. Maybe I'm just expecting too much from the human world, after all I missed my home.

The alarm finally rung sending a hiss from me covering my ears in pain. Why is it so loud? I felt a tap on my shoulders. The touch made me glance up seeing a blonde slick back under cut man frowning at me.
"Are you okay?" He asked.
I nodded in response not feeling a need to talk. Slowly getting up from the pain of the alarm. He reach his arms out in support I silently denied him for the help. He continue to be by my side until we both caught back up to our class.
"Thank you." I whisper.
"It was no problem. If you need anything please come up to me!" His blue eyes sparkled giving me a thumbs up.

We went downstairs quickly pushing each other. Why is everyone such a rush over a drill? My wolf gave me a growl as the scent grew stronger. I ignore her desires because to me it's just a illusion. A emotional reck of missing home. We both knew our mate was home, our father stated that. My mate is a werewolf who will rule my pack beside me. An Alpha that is a leader and a strong man to protect our future beings.

Being lost in thought made me trip, sighting the door almost closing. I close my eyes expecting the worse. A tingly electric touch wrapped my waste as this person pulled me back from preventing me to fall. His other arm hit the door open. My wolf pounce smelling that fresh rainforest close to my nose. His hold provide me a aching heart letting my blood boil. His body is so close to mine that I felt a bit of his chest going up and down from breathing hard. His hands clenched around my waste wishing he could just glide his hand under my shirt to detect my skin. Oh god his touches had me wanting him all mine. I held my breathe as my wolf sent me many images of what we can do in the next couple of hours.
"Open your eyes! Open your eyes!" My wolf chanted.
Encouraging me to stare at my mate to see what exactly is he. The thing that confused me is why haven't I heard his wolf called out to mine?
I opened my eyes steadily....

{~~~☃️~~~}
*gasp* cliffhanger! I'm sorry 🙃
But if you wanna find out what happens next

Scroll down
And keep reading 📖
{~~~☃️~~~}