💖~~Chapter 6 Part 1~~💖

🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁
                                 —🥀

                        Bonus Chapter!
Halloween Theme 👻
I love "GraveYard" By Halsey.🍁I love it every time I hear it. Plus it's perfect for today's chapter! 🍂

     —🥀
                      🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁

|Ava|
October 30, Halloween began. Everybody dressed up at school today. Usually schools won't allow anyone to dress up on Halloween. Example: someone dressing into a adultery slut (aka Veronica Quinn). Different schools will be kicking her on different places. Imagining that made me wish to goddess that would happen one day. Well SpringVill isn't like that exactly. Don't go comparing SpringVill to other schools. It would leave you suspended.

A hand slammed on the oak table. My silver eyes glance to the noise, sighting a Halloween theme envelope. A scent that smelt dirty and nature wise. My noise twitch smelling dog on the person. I gently lift my head up to see the blonde girl. Her honey brown eyes sparkled matching that smile of hers. She turn her head straight and walked away, leaving the piece of envelope with me.

I picked up the soft, dry envelope ripping the top part. Digging my two fingers inside the envelope to feel a carb. I pinched it to bring it out. The card had skeletons and pumpkins with a couple of bats all over the orange glitter. I unfold the card scanning through the letters to only see "invited" and "Halloween party". I fold it close not giving a shit about the party. Halloween wasn't really my thing. I never dressed up or even gone to a party. Reminding myself I was the only one without a costume at school. I wore nothing includes the theme of Halloween.

My legs cross together reading, "After". I've gotten into the human books, mostly the fiction. In my world I never seen a book that was titled "After". Goosebumps shiver on my body then disappeared from the storyline. Deep down my gut I wanted my romance story to be like that. Romance that is intense with similar pain, continuous heart aches. Why couldn't my mate understand the pain I've been going through, because of him? Oh right, human nature has a different ability. They control their hearts, so humans overthink and change their hearts every second of the day. Yeah, fuck you human nature.

"Yo. Whatcha reading?" I heard Noah's voice interrupt a very intense scene.
"A book that a man never understands." I smirked.
"That's low, Ava. Cruelty hurts you know." Noah set his hand on his chest, pretending that my words hurt his poor heart.
"And interrupting someone's reading time hurts." I react entirely identical to Noah's acting.
Noah chuckled. His chuckles were deep and soft. If Noah was my mate, then a surprise will be awaiting on his bed very time he chuckles. I smiled. My wolf growled at how straightforward my smiles form when he chuckles. At this moment, she hated me utmost times I kindly smile at men or even little boys! The she-wolf repeatedly worded "Alaric's our mate", "Alaric's our mate", "Alaric's OUR MATE". She's like a song on repeat! How can I shut her up? I don't know. I'm urging to punch her ass out of my head.

"I see that you gotten the envelope too." Noah pointed out.
"Yeah." The lightness of the envelope weight like a feather. I tilt it.
"Are you going?" He asked curiously excited for me to respond.
"N-"
"Please don't say no. Alaric is going with Veronica and he ghost me on parties, just to be with her." Noah quickly explained.
"Let me get this straight. You're forcing me to go, because Alaric and Veronica are gonna drink without you." I rolled my eyes.
"And have sex without me." He pouts.
I growled at him. My wolf wasn't satisfied with his response. Noah grinned. I mid stop my growls at him figuring out he was investigating me.
"Noah stop fucking with me you pervert!" I stood up while blushing.
Noah heartfelt laugh filled the air.
"I knew it!" Noah yelled.
I panic. Was i that obvious?
"Noah I don't like him!"
"See!"
"See what?!"
I threw my hands in the air.
"Ava I'm not an idiot. You're easy to figure out." He lean forward.
I gave him a questionable look. Shaking at the thought of him knowing what I really am.
"At times." He stick his tongue out.
"Whatever Noah! Alaric is just a friend." I put my book bag on my left shoulder. Finally walking away from him.
"Half of the population of girls lie about that. When they like someone!" Noah shouted between his laughter.

I fluster at his comment. The scent of Alaric filled my nostrils. His scent came from the far left side of me. Finding him near the library's double doors, glancing at me while talking to Veronica. I looked up and down, realizing he was dressed up as a vampire. Veronica came to school dressing up as a school girl. With very short plaid shirt and a shirt that practically shown her tits. Alaric smile at Veronica as he skim her cheek. My lips held back a growl. The fact I wanted to rip Veronica into pieces today. Im sick and tired of this. If Alaric wants a girl that dress up all sluty, so be it. I duck my head down speeding my pace for class, clenching a card that said "Invitation".

I hope my costume arrived this morning. I'm delightful to show my mate a list of things he'll be missing out. My wolf howled, excited to bring down Veronica. I smirked texting Noah, asking where's the location and the information at the party. This Halloween will not be any spooky season.

I'm praying to goddess there will be drinks. I need a couple to get Alaric off my mind. He stopped talking to me after the incident a few weeks ago. I went deep in thought as to why he choose Veronica.

He couldn't possibly choose Veronica, right?

{~~~🎃~~~}
To be continued!
Thank you for reading🥴

Want more?
Part 2 will be out tonight
😈
// What's Your Favorite Halsey Song?//
{~~~🎃~~~}