💖~~Chapter 18~~💖

~~♊️~~
Having a mate is special than a British meaning of "mate".
Song: mix
Artist: Beyoncé
Choreograph: Brian Esperon

~~•//Who's all a Gemini?//•~~

Welcome back to another chapter of "Her Human Mate"!
~~♊️~~

|Ava|
Today is school spirit day, where everyone celebrates every team and give out the spirit to the school. Giving out spirit to the school is not my thing, but I'll show a performance to anything. We all stand in the hallway stretching our legs. All of us are ready to show everyone that we are the best of the best, but Veronica wasn't having it. She was still on the edge of me stealing her spot light.

The dance we had to re-block it, because of Veronica's bad dancing. All went well when they put me up front. I'm not a attention whore I just love to prove my point. I think this piece will spike up everyone's mood. I'm hoping it will.

"Yo Veronica chill. Being at front isn't special." Emma comment.
I snap out of my zoning out process. I heard Emma complaining about Veronica's temper tantrum.
"Oh but it is and this bitch has ruin everything!" Veronica got all up front of my face.
"Veronica I suggest you step the fuck back. It wasn't my fault that you can't dance." I growl. My wolf grit her teeth in anger at the remark Veronica lend. At the time like this? For goddess sake I'm in heat and when I'm in heat. I get angry to the point I won't hesitate to murder a person. Veronica better be glad I never let my wolf out of her leash on her basic ass.
"Take that back!" Veronica snatch the collar of my shirt.

I sent her my death stare, she knew that this was pissing me off. My wolf growl more at Veronica's behavior. The she wolf wanted me to rip her to pieces. I am at the verge to bit her until she screams for death. How I would love to do it.

"Enough!" A familiar voice twitch my ears.
I sighted blonde hair and honey brown eyes.
"Valentina?" I raise my brows confused.
Valentina wore a very elegant slit dress that is sloppy on the shoulder. The dress is gold and glittery making it seem like a evening dating session. Though mostly like a Hollywood evening dress for stars.

I push Veronica off of me, so I could go up to Valentina. I ran up to her and hug her as if this was a relief for her to be here at the right time. She hug me back. Then she move me to the side.
"What is the meaning of this? Why are we starting a fight already?! It's school spirit day." Valentina pitch her nose.
"Veronica was fighting over the front of the spot light." Hannah spoke up.
Valentina look over at Veronica. She shot her an aura that no one is brave to stand up to.
"Is that right? You know Veronica the front is only for people who can be selfless and not selfish. I bet you don't know what selfless means cause your actions don't speak of it." Valentina smirk.
Veronica open her mouth and then closed it. She turn sharply around to ignore the situation between Valentina.
I smile proudly to Valentina.

"Thank you." I shown her appreciation.
"It's really no problem. I know how to handle a troubling Veronica. Me and Veronica go way back." Valentina laugh a little.
"Why are you here? Did you forget something?" I asked curiously.
She stop laughing.
"No silly, I'm here to perform." Valentina stick her tongue.
"Perform?" Is that why she dressed up so nicely.
"I'm a singer." Valentina shrug.

Oh that's right, I forgot that Noah told me she sings perfectly like an angel. I wonder how long she had been singing. No one is not aloud to perform only if you're in the dance team. Is she that great? I won't judge until I hear her voice. I hope Noah is right.