Announcement!

Hello Human Mate readers! I have two announcements to make. Her Human Mate will be rewritten! I will try my best to make this book better and more enjoyable to read. The first time I made this book was just for the experience and now it is time to make this book serious! I thank you all for your patience!

The second announcement is that, Face The Alluring Truth is out now! If you would like to read something that's new and fresh and for your patience with Her Human Mate book, the Face The Alluring Truth book is what I am working on now!

The Description:

"Being pregnant isn't all that bad."

Giovanna Gia Camilleri is a twenty-one-year-old young woman who just found out she's pregnant. Though she didn't have a chance to have a heartwarming moment about this. The Camilleri family is very religious, and she won't need them to know about her secret besides her oldest brother, Riccardo Mattia Camilleri.

Sasha Hernandez is a twenty-six-year-old that makes many deals to keep up with her rent. After she left her hometown, she met a man named Esteban Jr and joined the mafia. She had her time in the mafia and decided to leave after an incident between her and Esteban. During her two years of running from the mafia, Sasha found herself wanting to live a normal life and made a promise to herself to hide from her past. That didn't last for long by having another deal request.

------
The title of these chapters are songs off of Sasha's playlist.

The Book Cover: