💖~~Chapter 4~~💖

—picture of Ava's Father—
~~~*// ❤️ //*~~~

Anyone like Blue Bunny Ice Cream?

   ~~~*// ❤️ //*~~~
|Ava|
I laid on my bed sinking into a deep depression. Thinking about Veronica and Alaric together holding hands, smiling to each other. It pains me to see my mate had already been with another female. I don't blame him. Alaric doesn't know any facts about werewolves or even their existence. No humans will never know if they did, we all be the scientist pets.

His eyes were my newest addition. I wanted time to stop. Those chocolate brown eyes were mix with honey when he looked at me. His eyes told me that I was the only girl he been with, until Veronica swing her body at him. Veronica is the head cheerleader of the team. She is one of the richest to impressed her reputation. What about Alaric? I hardly heard any about him in school, except he's the star of the football team. His friends talked about him going to a college football team because his dad is the coach of the college team. I'm guessing Alaric's dad wanted him to do the same football career, but does Alaric yearn for that future?

I tossed and turn trying the best to keep him out of my head. My legs moved out of bed as I sit up. My finger slide through my hair in frustration. The bed vibrate overheard my phone ring.
"Ugh." I snatched my phone behind me, pressing the green button.
The phone pressed onto my ear hearing my foster mom voice.
"I'm at the store. Do you need anything?" She asked me hearing the wind hit the phone hard.
I thought hard about it knowing exactly what I need to get my mind off of Alaric.
"Ice cream. The blue bunny cherry chocolate kind." I said lean forward a bit.
"Ok. I'll be home before 6 with dinner." She explained.
"Stay safe."
"I will dear. I love you."
"I love you too mom." I hung up on her.

Mom wasn't really my real mother. I still count her as a mom though. It will truly be hard on her if she found me missing. This is hard. A hard choice to run away.

I force myself to stand, walking out of my room. I traveled the basement filled with instruments. My favorite one is the piano. The sound is drilling to me. It catches my eyes first than the other instruments. I admire the black and white colors constantly, so classic and calming. I slide on the seat placing my fingers on the keys. The feeling of the silky wooden keys shot me hope. Playing softly as it vibrates from a specific note. Snapping me out of focus hearing the door bell. I didn't realize I was playing an hour on it.

I walked back upstairs getting close to the door. I peeked in the little hole, which I still didn't know what the hell this is called. My hand unlock the knob as I turn it to open the door. My foster mom stroll by me with bags in her hands. Mom put the bags on the table and she sighed.
"I got fired." She whisper.
"What?!" My eyes widen at the news.
"How did you get fired? Mom you're a news reporter that's impossible! They can't fire you." I started rambling.
"Apparently they found someone better to do my job." Mom leaned on the table and started slouching.
"Mom no one is better than you. I think they're stupid for firing a wonderful reporter." I stand next to my mom and have her a bright smile.
"All I can give you mom is keep moving on and don't let your head down, because everything will be ok." I told her.
"I know sweetie. I wonder how you're dad will react when I tell him." Mom frowns at the thought.
"Let's not worry about it. For now we'll eat some ice cream and watch a Disney movie." I comfort her.

Mom nodded. I grabbed our ice cream and set them down. Then put on Tangled. We both cuddled up in a blanket, while we eat ice cream laughing at how Max kicked Flynn Rider. I'm happy that I could cheer my foster mother up.