💖~~Chapter 3~~💖

—Picture Of Alaric—
Why do all boys have pretty eyelashes?🤔

|Ava|
Dance class was over. I stood inside the class room again, because I had hip hop next. The coach explained I was the only one who applied for hip hop. Students don't sign up for it from the fact that it didn't support the school and it's the first time having hip hop in years. That's just crazy to me. If it's dance it's dance. Doesn't matter that it supports the school or not.

Next week is school spirit day and Coach Jayla planned on putting me on the spot light. I was confused on why, but didn't asked. I had other things to worry about.

Classes were over, I opened the double doors feeling that cold breeze on my face. Sometimes I could just shift and let my wolf take over, but I can't. It's against the werewolf policy.
"When will we ever shift?" My wolf whined.
"Until I find our homeland, until then we follow the moon goddess rules." I told her.
"It's been too long. The more longer it takes, you'll have trouble shifting." My wolf explained.
I shrugged not believing my wolf, because I known my strength. Nothing will go wrong.
"Ava, I'm serious. This is a serious condition of werewolves ability. If you continue to be in human form more often..."
"I understand. You gave me this lecture before." I pitch my nose.
"That's because you don't care." She snorted.
"I do care. I just don't want to hear about it." I said cutting her off.

My first day of school had ended, Tsk goddess end me. How can I possibly be mated to a human being? That is against the rules. There is no human and werewolf soulmates in decades. My wolf is missing her homeland and is currently wanting a mate, is that it? There is only one incident between wolf and vampire. That is history that all werewolves and vampires had known for.

A long time ago the moon goddess had gave a policy to never be mated to a vampire. A woman named Lyra took captive by a vampire and found out she was mates with a enemy. How terrified she was, but days went by the vampire fell in love with her each day as much he hated it. He couldn't help her beauty and his desires. So the vampire freed her to be in his hands.

A few years later someone from our side spy on the couples and informed the moon goddess. She was furious that one of her children broke the first rule of our policy. She took Lyra,  Executed her death. After her death, everyone had found out she was pregnant. They had executed a pregnant woman who mated a vampire, because it was a werewolf sin. The news spread and the vampire that fell for Lyra created his wrath into war. He had wanted to kill the moon goddess ever since she killed his wife and his unborn child.

That is why I am afraid to go back now. If they found out that the first she wolf who ever mated with a human. Then I will be executed no matter what's the consequences.

I walked down the streets enjoying the peacefulness. My eyes caught a person with blonde hair reading a book in his hands. He looked up at his book and sighted me. Is that Noah? He waved and I waved back.
"Noah is it?" I walked up to him.
"I'm glad you remember my name." He closed his book and smiled brightly at me.
"Are you walking home?" His face shown concern.
"Yes my parents expect me to be home right after school." I rocked back and forth with my heels.
"I can give you a lift." Noah pointed at his car.
"No I'm fine, but thank you." I shake my head. Not feeling up to it.
"You're welcome. We should hang out sometime."
"I would love a hang out." I said smiling thinking about coffee and donuts.
"Good because I wasn't asking." He said in a deeper serious tone.

I laughed at his respond. I may say he is a good at being charming.
"I'll see you later Noah." I walked pass him.
"Noah out!" He winked at me.
I shake my head and waved him a goodbye. I'm kind of liking Noah. He starts good conversation and doesn't stare at you weirdly.
Noah is charming, opposite then Alaric.
I heard Alaric is the school's football star. Which now I get why he's so muscular. Alaric is more of a guy that does popularity and Noah I can see that he goes more to the smart side Calgary. Noah acts like he doesn't do smarts. Though I ponder about Noah and what sports he play.
I didn't really think much into it.

I'm just too caught up about this whole Alaric situation. I can't seem to get him off my mind. It hurts more to know he's in love with Veronica.

This is a secret I have to keep for awhile.

{~~~😸~~~}
Very short chapter I know
I forgot to say after I write this book I will go back to edit, so if you read something wrong for this. Well that's because I stood up 4 in the morning and still fighting to keep my eyes open 😂

Well anyways
Thank you for reading 📖
Want more?

Next Tuesday there'll be an update😇
{~~~😇~~~}