💖~~Chapter 11~~💖

~~~👿~~~
Who's all in this⬆️
Do you relate or no?
~~~👿~~~

|Ava|
"We need to talk."

Alaric serious voice silence me. I cough for a second, as short shot of pain jerk my breasts. Heat lift the middle of my chest. He's not far from me. That I could see Alaric brown eyes staring coldly at me. I kept opening and closing my mouth deciding not to choose to speak. Alaric cross his arms impatiently hoping for a answer out of me.

"No we don't." I clear my throat sitting up.
"Ava-"
"No, Alaric! This is not the time!" I cut him off.
"Not the time? Ava we have plenty of time to discuss what is going on between us?!" Alaric point out.

Every blood cell inside my body set off some heat with how Alaric talks to me. How he's near me. The way he looks. Goddess Alaric scent drove me crazy and I couldn't control what's bound to happen next. The heated she wolf wiggle my body and locking my legs together feeling some sort of sensual down below. Alaric muscular body twitch knowledgeable to my movement.
My wolf whimper to shift. I knew from that moment Alaric had to leave.

"Alaric, leave." I growl.
"I'll leave when you tell me an answer." Alaric smirked.
I growl.
"Do you know who you are speaking to?!" My wolf did not tolerate the disrespect.
"Veronica is what I'm speaking to. You and her are much alike." Alaric roll his brown eyes.
I snap.

I pounce at Alaric pushing him on the ground. My wolf is in control of my body forcing me on top of him.
"How dare you compare me to Veronica. She is nothing but a plain ass Barbie doll!" My face stood close toward his linking our foreheads together.
"If you would stop being a attention whore. This wouldn't be a problem with us!" His hot breath tickle my lips.
"What the hell are you talking about?! You're making it sound like we are together! And I show off only because I want you, Alaric!" My head bend down as hair cover my face.
"I want you." Heat proceed in my veins.
"I can't handle this any more." I growled loudly.
"What are you-"

Alaric stop at the middle of his sentence. I lick his collarbone, so the wetness could give me a easier access. Right beside both of my front teeth grew a tiny bit. They were never similar as vampires that grow long enough to break your bones.
Werewolves has original teethes that are sharp enough to gash the skin. We use our teethes to mate, not to suck blood. Werewolves bites are simply sinking our DNA into our mates system. Connecting both our genes and emotions to each other. Once the mating process is done, their genes become their other half.

I immerse my teethes into Alaric skin. Sending my DNA instant to Alaric's. The heat deep down my stomach use to be twisting and turning, now swishing. I suck in my breath.
My heart pound delightful to the connection. I move away feeling tingly encircling my own DNA. His and mine together almost had me creating a seizure to the both of us.

Realizing what I had done, I stood up using my fast reflexes. Staring in shock. What have I done? What happen to the rule, "Never mate with a human" that brainwash my head. I slap my hands on my mouth that prevent a gasp. I back up slowly from the sight of Alaric on the ground concussion asleep. Then I ran to get help.

I bump into Noah at the hallway explaining to him that Alaric is on the ground. I had lie a little about how it happen. How can I tell Noah about the incident? No one believes in werewolves or vampires. They all thought of us as mythical creature that are never existing.