warnings/thank you's.

hiii! (if you are new, you can skip to content warnings  if you'd like. :))

I want to thank everybody who supported me since my last or even first book, you guys are the absolute best. After getting a lot of positive comments, I decided that I wanted to write another story. I love writing, and I love when people love my writing— so it's thanks to you I'm even releasing this story.

Thank you for sticking with me til now, and seriously thank you to anybody who is reading my stories. I write for you guys! Stay healthy, and remember that I love youuu— :).

Content warnings:

Swearing
• Smut
• Fighting

Notes:

⚘  This story is seriously based on the main two characters. The other members will be mentioned, but there will not be much of them. I apologize for that! This story will also be told from Hyunjin's POV.

⚘ I tried to keep this story light when it came to deep topics. This story is going to have long chapters, but when things start— they really start. It will also be very.. hot and heavy? :|

⚘ There will be no warnings for any mature content in the story, I don't like to spoil things. However, if you'd like some sort of warning just dm me:)

⚘ This book does not reflect on the members personality in real life, none of this is real. All of this fiction, and for entertainment purposes. I do not own any characters.

⚘ No translations, please.

⚘ There will be typos in this story, and I apologize for any spelling or grammar mistakes. Feel free to point out any mistakes you find, so I can fix them.

thank you, i love you <3