P R E L U D E

" Tadaima.. " a tired green-haired actor shouted as he loosen his necktie while closing the door behind him.

" Papa! " The three year-old girl started running towards the tired actor and tackled him which made him smile and carry her.

" Hey, how's my beautiful snowball... You've been good at home and help your mommy while I'm gone, Eri? " He asked as she nodded with a smile.

" Yes papa! Mama and I made you dinner! " The young Eri said as she began to shower his father with kisses.

" Oh really princess? " He chuckled as he kisses her back as well with the same amount she gave him, " what'd you prepared for me? "

" We made some candied apples and Katsudon meal! " Eri exclaimed as she hugs his father while he started throwing her up and carefully catches her.

" That's my favorite food! you surprise me such delicious meal, Eri. " He leaned his forehead to her daughter while he murmured, " I wanna taste your cooking, princess.. "

" Yes papa! " Eri said as he puts her down and started running towards the kitchen.

He walks to the hallway and saw the spacious living room and at the back is where the kitchen are seeing the woman tied her hair in a bun with an apron, it was Uraraka who is making dinner.

" Mama! Papa's home and wants some food! " Eri demanded as she giggles and kneels down at her level.

" I know darling, you start preparing the plates for your dad to eat.. " Uraraka pokes her nose as she made a serious pout face and dashes through the lower shelves, " Please be careful on your way there, okay!? "

Deku sneaks from behind and hug her tightly leaving a kiss on her neck, " I'm home, Ochako.. "

" Welcome home, Deku-kun.. " Uraraka then turns around looking at each other as she caressed his cheek, " Seems you've through a lot handling work? "

" It was a pain since Kacchan having his usual attitude as always.. " Deku let out a frustrated sigh which made Ochako giggle.

" He never change one bit for being stubborn, huh.. " She added as she still focused on her cooking.

" Luckily, the director is patient enough to handle him.. " Deku mumbled as he was surprised to receive a kiss on the chin from Uraraka letting out a smile.

" You've been patient enough and I'm sure you couldn't wait to go home and relax.. " Uraraka then turns off the stove turning around facing at Deku as she reaches his cheeks, " Eri has been playful while you're gone. "

" Mhm.. " He hummed as he goes closer to ear and whisper, " After dinner, can I have a different dessert other than candied apple? I need some stress relief coming from my pretty mochi~ "

" Deku! " Ochako blushed and pushes him away as he chuckled from her reaction, " You know we can't.. not with Eri in the house.. "

" I miss you though.. " Deku pouted like a child as she gave him a peck from his cheek.

" Don't be a crybaby... I can't handle two crybabies in our household alone.. " Uraraka sarcastically said as Deku smiles and kept hugging her from behind.

Then all of a sudden a loud shattered plate is heard which it alerted both of them, Deku started running towards the direction where sound was. Hw wasn't expecting this discovery with a small fetus are on the floor surrounded with blood and the shattered pieces of plates are near the dying unborn baby. Tears came out as he gently hold the fetus trying to save the young as soon as possible, without a hesitation he muttered a name making him tremble in fear.