N U M B E R - F O U R T E E N

Sorry It took so long.. but here is a new chapter :'))

.

.

.

.

.

.

It was time for dinner, the couple walked to the dining hall where the entire table was flooded with food and different cuisine. The couple was shocked seeing as the servants aligned perfectly and bowed seeing their presence. 

" Ochako dear, come and eat with me.. " Mrs. Uraraka said as she was already eating her food silently, " I'm sure you two are hungry so I asked the chefs to prepare some of your favorite food at the table.. " 

Ochako gulped nervously as she looked at the food on the table, most of which made her puke smelling each dish. Katsudon was the only meal in her mind thus she looked at Midoriya with sad eyes about to tear up.

" U-Um Mrs. Uraraka.. " Deku then looked at the older brunette peacefully eating her hot soup, " May I use the kitchen for cooking- " 

" Didn't I tell you to call me Akemi, Midoriya-kun? " She interrupted him and looked at them, " I can ask one of the chefs to cook for you, it seems that you are picky to chose among the cuisines at the dinner table.. " 

" N-Not that I don't like the chefs' food prepared on the table but Uraraka-san is- " The greenette tried to explain his reason but was cut off by his girlfriend who hold his hand to make him stop talking.

" I-It's fine.. " Ochako whispered to him as he looked at her with a concerned look

" Hm? " The older brunette looked at her daughter as she gave her smile at her.

Pretty much it's not a genuine smile at all.

" Thank you for your consideration to prepare dinner for us, Mother.. " Ochako bows at her as she began to sit down on the opposite side.

They began to eat quietly as the greenette can feel the negative tension between mother and daughter, he couldn't help but find a way to talk about it before he socially suffocates the intensity that both women have.

" I-I admired some of the hard work and dedication, Akemi ma'am.. " Midoriya breaks the silence as the utensils echoed in the dining hall.

" I don't know what you mean, Midoriya-kun.. " She said as she looked at him, " can you elaborate on your persuasiveness..? " 

" A-Ahh.. " The greenette began to laugh nervously as kept his composure while his girlfriend rolled her eyes continuing to glare at her mother. 

" I've looked at your personal background and you have accomplished a lot in your acting career, it seems that people are looking at you with admiration for the roles assigned to you.. " Akemi said as she giggled, " If you were to be forced to take the Uraraka business, would you leave your career for it? "

" Mother! " Ochako then slammed her hand at the table as she continued glaring.

" Well, if he can be part of your family in the future, he should be prepared for business practice sooner or later.. " The older brunette explained as she slices the steak on her plate.

" As if Father would accept someone like him, you're nothing but prize possession to his shelf so don't force Izuku to do something that would suffocate him especially this wretched business dad loves so much! " She blurted and began to stand up, storming out to the dining hall as Deku wanted to follow her but couldn't with her temper right now.