N U M B E R - T W E N T Y F I V E

Five months ago, after releasing the One For All movie theme song..

" AHHHHHH! THAT FUCKING BITCH! " Toga's fury erupted as her possessions were callously swept off the table, creating a deafening symphony of crashing objects and resounding cries of frustration.

" I fucking hate that bitch..

stealing what's mine..

who the fuck wants that ugly ass cunt..

Izuku is mine,

He's mine

He's mine

He's mine!

She always manages to steal the attention that I want for my precious little Izuku! "

She kept throwing everything she saw as the mirror shattered and scattered the pieces all over the room. She couldn't accept that everything she'd been plotting for attention, the need for approval for Midoriya, was getting out of hand. She did everything to know about Ochako Uraraka, from where she lives, her status in life, and her relationship with the greenette. Hours into days, she plotted everything she needed to destroy everything she had without sleeping.

" I'll make sure I would never bring that slut into the acting business, and I'll ruin everything and anything that comes her way, even by means I have to kill her as backup.. " Toga murmured with a death glare, looking at the computer and seeing a high school-free Ochako smiling with her friends.

"AHHHHHHHHH!" She grabs an object and smashes her computer, never giving a damn how expensive it was.

She looked to her right with a scribbling pen and hung pictures on the blackboard. Everything that connected with Ochako Uraraka was her target. If she had known about that woman, she would have taken care of it before the theme song was released. She now understands why she got the fame so quickly, from her frivolous cheat card of friends, the encouragement of that pomeranian asshat, and that pinky journalist was behind all it.

She laughed,

and laughed,

and laughed,

And laughed so maniacally that her mind schemed thousands of ways to eliminate that fucking woman.

" This will be so much fun... Oh, how I would love to see you gone in front of my Izuku. I'll be there to comfort him, to claim him, and soon both my career and relationship will be the luckiest thing there is~ " Toga whispered while staring at her work of art symbolizing the doom of the poor brunette, Ochako Uraraka, in the future.

In a fit of frustration, she stormed out of her room, forcefully closing the door behind her. Determined to find a solution, she swiftly reached out to every acquaintance she knew who could potentially fulfill her tasks. The privileges of being a renowned actress meant she possessed the ability to effortlessly acquire assistance for her needs.

" Hello, this is the Uraraka Cement Corporation's front desk. How can I assist you today? " A lady was heard from the other side of her phone as she formed a smirk on Toga's face.

" I would like to become a shareholder of your company. May I know when I can book an appointment with Mr. Gou Uraraka? " She requested so innocently.

.

.

.

.

.

A few months later, the present day..

The cunning blonde actress orchestrated every single instance of misfortune that befell Ochako, from the incriminating photo taken between Uraraka and Bakugou outside the Togata Household to the relentless gigs that she had to work every night while ruining her most precious shop. The actress even went as far as manipulating the preggo brunette's parents, meddling in her life beyond her humble abode. As Ochako's accomplishments crumbled before her eyes, the actress eagerly anticipated the ideal moment to witness her rival's harrowing emotional collapse. Each passing second on the clock only fueled Toga's vivid imagination of the screams and the distressed agony etched upon Ochako's face.

But it pisses her the most is hearing from her beloved Midoriya having a child with the wretched slut. Her temper worsened as she hoped all her plans to this day would finally be paid off. The blonde actress was never patient when eliminating the woman between her and Izuku.

" The killer should be here any second now.. " She whispered while looking at her watch as a doorbell was heard.

She goes to the entrance door to open whoever is on the other side. A man in a blue hoodie does not show his face to the actress. He took out a paper showing the application with Toga being pleased with his attitude of business being first; she entered him inside her house and began to discuss the final plan for Ochako Uraraka's downfall.

"Did anyone follow you to this place?" Toga asked as she returned to sitting on one of her couches as the man stayed in his place.

" No, I made sure of it.. " He replied as the actress threw a bag containing stacks of cash at the table.

" You know my condition, and you get the end of the deal.. " Toga said while sipping her wine glass, " if you're one of those idiots I hired before, not getting the job done.. I won't hesitate to cut ties with you and take my money back.. "

" I don't want that filthy money.. "
He growled and removed his hoodie, revealing his identity, " I want fame.. you get me a spot for an act, and it better be a good role too.. "

Toga then raised her eyebrow, " you wanna be famous? "

" I wanna be like Tenko Shimura.. " The man said with a smirk, " that fucking prodigy stole what's mine, and I'm taking what truly belongs to me.. "

" Oh~ "
Toga then glanced at the man, recognizing it clearly, " You're Nine.. The one who was supposed to be All For One.. "

" Took you long enough.. " He sat on a vacant chair with his hands in his pocket.

" Well, you look like an addict in your entire life... " Toga then took a pack of cigarettes to light them up, " Last time I heard from you about your scandal with a stripper, your fiancée broke up and took all of your money.. "

" That's not your business, Himiko.. "
Nine then looked at the blonde seriously, " I'll kill the brunette chick and run.. right? "

" Yeah.. make sure no one sees you murdering that bitch.. "
Toga added as she offered a fellow ex-actor one of her cigarettes.

He took one and started smoking alongside her, " Guess you're still that crazy fucker obsessed with the broccoli kid.. "

" You sure you don't want some extra cash? "
Toga managed to brush off his insult towards her soon-to-be lover, allowing Nine to relax briefly.

" I guess I wouldn't mind spending yours for a while.. " He said, enjoying his best seat after being homeless for a year.

" Get the fuck out and kill her, Nine.. " She demanded coldly as Nine grumbled, standing up and began to leave the house.

As Toga savors her wine, she maintains her grip on the cigarette, enveloping her home in an icy yet intoxicating haze. It kept her composure not to think about that brunette, only Izuku Midoriya clouding her mind, hoping someday to marry him, have kids with him, and spend the rest of her life with the one she loves so much.

The person who actually looked at her with care and not a freak.

It's just a normal girl falling in love with a boy.

≪≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪≫

Ochako Uraraka was alone on the bus, wearing a mask and her hair tied up like a bun so no one would notice her. Her mind was messy, and the only thing that concerned her now was her livelihood and where she worked hard for years. It may have been a crappy place to start a business, but she survived by making coffee and treats for her customers. The brunette then rubbed her belly, knowing that she could harm Eri in any way possible, and it didn't cross her for a second an earful scolding she would get from Deku after knowing this.

"Good afternoon, esteemed passengers. We are now at the last stop, Shibuya.. "
An announcer said from the speaker. " Please be careful on your way out.. "

Upon leaving the bus, Ochako rose to her feet and took in the sights and sounds of the bustling street. With determination, she embarked on her usual route towards the cherished café, conveniently situated near the station and just a few blocks from her apartment. As she made her way, she came across a gathering of people, prompting her to quicken her pace, her eyes widening in astonishment at the unexpected sight before her.

[BURN THAT WITCH!]

[WHOEVER GOES TO THIS SHOP WILL BE CURSED AND DIE!]

[DIE YOU WRETCHED THIEF!!]

[KILL YOURSELF]

[GET OUT OF THIS TOWN, FREAK!]

The wall and window were vandalized with repeated words, causing the glass to shatter. The inside of the shop was left in disarray as if someone had purposefully trashed the place. The brunette had never experienced such despair in her life. Years of unwavering determination were necessary due to her father's severe animosity and the countless hours she devoted to the shop. Yet, it all crumbled before her very eyes. Tears wouldn't stop coming down on her cheeks, and she silently cried for it. Ochako began to feel guilt and regret in choosing the path she has right now.

" This is just sad.. " A girl from the crowd whispered from beside her, which the brunette could hear it.

" I've heard rumors about her being involved with men at that café... what's worse is that she seems to specifically go after married men," remarked by another woman, causing Ochako's frustration to intensify.

" Eh?! but what I had heard before is that, this witch had a preference for young men. Apparently, she would lure them into a secret storage room, claiming their virginities as her fee," the other girl revealed, further tarnishing Ochako's already damaged reputation in the neighborhood she had called home for years.