N U M B E R - T W E N T Y F O U R

Note:

Hey everyone, sorry that I couldn't update much this month.. Been busy working on my school works but today it's a very special day for me.. Of course, I would publish this chapter to let you know I'm still alive and very much working on the next occurring.. overall, thank you, guys, for the support really. I do appreciate your comments and votes for my Izuocha fanfics. 

Thank you so much..!

Was here, 

Akira..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Camera flashes, reporters were prepared from their respective seats as Bakugou, Yagi, and the cast of the series are together in front of the media. It's been five days after the scandal happened along with the proposal, and the series came out. The whole press conference was to be all about the project One For All series but-

" Sir Bakugou, who was that girl with you from the photo that has been the talk all over social media.. " One of the reporters breaks the ice with that question as the blonde actor calmly leans to the microphone.

" That woman is a friend of mine back in high school. She is actually the singer behind our project movie's theme song and is now planning to be part of the series as well.. " He replied and crossed his arms with no overreacting facial expression in him.

The people wouldn't stop taking pictures while the atmosphere still hard to breathe like swimming at the bottom of the sea to find treasures of answers that would strike gold. The blonde actor then rubbed his hands together secretly behind the table as he took a little meditation in his head to let out his words as accurately as possible, All Might began to feel the tension as he wanted to butt in the discussion but it was hard to get in the boat that's so broken that it's about to sink from the toxicity of the media.

" Are there any threats going on with the singer and you, Katsuki, to ruin your relationship with your new fiancee, Camie Ustushimi? " The woman stands up while holding to the pad and paper.

" Macha and I had no intimate relationship, and there's not going on with that picture that your assumptions of me having an affair with my fiancee.. " Bakugou then stared intensely at the reporter, " Why the fuck I would cheat on my future wife.. "

The aura was dominated by his frustration and anger getting out from the tone, and All Might then reached out to his shoulder, knowing it was a sign for him to stay down and handle it professionally. The older actor looked back to the media to prepare his words.

" Young Bakugou prepared the proposal on his own, without any help from anybody, to express his love and commitment to the woman he chose, I am confident that both the singer and my actor in the series are only friends and family, supporting him fully with the series being made along with the surprise propose.. " He explained but somehow it didn't hit with the people to accept that fact.

" Lemme ask you a question, pieces of shits, you here to ruin a person's life cause of some lame ass picture of me hugging a woman? You got some nerve to waltz in and dig some random photo to share that and ruin both of our lives cause we screwed each other? " Bakugou's tone was cold and distressed as he slowly stood up, looking at every journalist before him, " Whoever the fuck shares that goddamn photo is a fucking coward, and if you're hearing this.. You come out, and I'll tell you what you wanted to know about me and that girl.. "