N U M B E R - T H I R T E E N

" Ochako dear.. " Akemi said as tears came out of her eyes, " Y-You're home finally.. "

" I'm not here to stay but to discuss something with you and Father.. " Ochako quickly replied as she tightly hold her blanket hiding her big belly.

" R-Right.. " Her mother replied as she looked at Midoriya with neutrality, " who are you, young man.. " 

" U-Um.. " the greenette felt nervous as he bowed at her, " I'm Izuku Midoriya madam and I'm here to accompany your daughter if you don't mind.. " 

Mrs. Uraraka then covered half of her face with a silent giggle, " What a charming boy you have, Ochako dear.. "

" M-Mom.. " She began to blush as she wrapped one of her arms around his.

 " It is nice to meet you, Midoriya.. " her mother responds as she turns around, " let us go inside the mansion and let the maids and butlers handle your stuff in the car.. It's very cold outside so please make yourself warm by the fireplace.  " 

The couple followed Mrs. Uraraka as they thanked the services of the butlers behind them, Ochako couldn't help but feel shy as some of the maids looked at her with a big smile on their faces. They were the maids that took care of her and they wanted to ask how she was doing, she missed them after she left. 

" Lady Ochako.. " One of the maids approached her side smiling as she whispers, " We are grateful to hear that you came back to visit the mansion for such a long time.. " 

" Tatami-chan.. " Ochako whispered back as her maid began to tear up calling her name.

" Lady Ochako.. We really missed you a lot.. " Tatami Nakagame, the maid who fetched her to school every day when she was little, said as Ochako smiles at her, Deku then notices how she talks to the girl beside her.

" Good to know she's smiling.. " Deku said to his mind as he let them talk silently.

The couple finally entered revealing the grand staircase in front of them as some servants were perfectly aligned, welcoming their precious lady back to the house. Deku never felt so ashamed seeing how Ochako is well respected and loved by her in the household.

" Welcome back, Lady Ochako.. " All butlers and maids synchronized their greetings as the young brunette smiled in exchange for bowing to them.

" Thank you, everyone.. " She replied as she looked at each and every one of them, " I'm glad everyone is doing well while I'm away from home.. " 

The maids quickly assisted their precious lady while Midoriya was also being assisted by the butlers, putting their stuff in the guest room and guiding them where the fireplace is already set feeling the warmth of the room. Ochako had lots of chats with the maids as they go on about her trip after she left the mansion, Deku watches his girlfriend smiling and interacting with them which he didn't mind at all. He waited by the warm sofa and after a few minutes, Ochako finally approached him and nuzzles his side then cover themselves with the blanket she's been holding with her to hide her pregnancy surprise.

" You had a good time seeing them? " The greenette asked her as she nodded slowly.

" I missed them a lot and I told them about us.. " Uraraka replied and then looked at him with a smile, " They also noticed the baby bump,  their first reaction was a bit skeptical at first but as long as you would take the responsibility, they will fully support us! " 

" It's a promise I won't break.. ever.. " Midoriya said as he kisses her making the brunette giggle.

" Well, I heard that Father isn't home from work yet so we will be waiting for a long time to deliver our big announcement.. " Uraraka stated as the two couples enjoyed the peaceful moment inside the room but then someone came in the room disrupting.