N U M B E R - T W E N T Y N I N E

It was suffocating..

Too scared to even move or make noise with this atmosphere..

Deku stood in front of the hospital room, his hands shaking as he tried to steady his nerves. He knew what he had to do, but the weight of the decision was almost too much for him to bear. He clenched his fists, the guilt and fear consuming him. He couldn't bear the thought of losing either of them, but he also couldn't live with himself if he put Ochako's child in danger. He knew what he had to do, but he couldn't bring himself to make the final decision.

" Is this some kind of joke? " Bakugou growled at the doctor as he grabbed by the collar, " isn't your job to save lives?! You're a goddamn doctor for a reason- "

" Bakubro, you got to chill.. " Kirishima pull him away from the doctor before he chokes him out to death.

" There's got to be another way, doc! " Tsuyu begged as tears came down to her eyes.

" As previously mentioned, Ms. Uraraka's blood cell count has dropped to fifty percent due to the virus compromising her immune system and depriving her body of the necessary oxygen and nutrients. The situation is critical, and we must act swiftly to protect the baby, " the doctor stated solemnly. " We are committed to stabilizing her condition and combatting the virus with everything we've got. "

"Hold on a second!"

Out of the blue, Yaoyorozu bolted out of the halls, racing towards them, panting from exhaustion but with a resolute expression on her face.

" I'll do it. " She said firmly. " I'll volunteer to save both of them. "

Deku turned to see the pony-tailed, exhausted Yaomomo and widened his eyes at what she had just said, standing there with a determined expression.

" What do you mean by that? " Deku asked, confused, yet a tiny spark of hope could be seen in his eyes.

" I'll go in there and save both Ochako and the baby, " Momo replied, her eyes filled with determination. " I have a plan. "

" What plan? " Shoto interrupted, fully aware of the dangerous nature of his wife's job.

" We will proceed with the emergency C-Section surgery, " she explained and looked at the doctor, " I require a significant amount of Type B blood to closely monitor the patient's vital signs and observe the circulation of blood. Once we have managed the labor surgery, we must ensure that the baby's requirements are met. Although the baby is expected in nine months, there is a potential risk that her developmental needs may be interrupted or compromised due to the presence of the virus. It is crucial to emphasize that this procedure carries a high level of risk. Therefore, we must be fully prepared for any potential complications. Also, I have already contacted Dr. Chiyo to oversee the baby's monitoring while we attend to Ms. Uraraka's condition. " Yaomomo warned, her tone grave and serious. 

All the medics nodded, their resolve unwavering and determined, prepared to go to any length necessary to save both patients at risk.

" We also need to make the cure of the virus, get some sample of the virus from the patient and we only have the whole day to determine what kind of virus it is, the symptoms similar from virus we know before and make the antidote that can be fused to the IV fluids.. I have trust to all medical professionals in this hospital to do everything we can to save them, no matter what.. " With her plan being explained loud and clear, the hospital staff began to move and do the parts.

The lab technicians quickly assembled the required equipment and samples from the infected patient, while the doctors and nurses mobilized to deliver the best possible care to save Ochako and the baby. Everyone felt the gravity of the situation, which drove them to work with a heightened sense of urgency and a deep awareness of the precious time that was ticking away.