N U M B E R - S E V E N

It was two in the morning.

Izuku is looking at his phone where he had the phone number of her mother, Inko Midoriya, ready to call. A few days after the baby store looked, he could feel the tension and anxiety of her girlfriend when she heard the word 'parent' in her surroundings. The greenette put a lot of thought into how he would deliver this news to her mother and he also hasn't been talking to her in months after telling her beloved mother about becoming the main role in the One For All Movie. He felt guilty not talking to her much with all the work and now dealing with the responsibility as a father, would she be mad? Upset? Disappointed? Abandoned? 

He couldn't help but overthink it.

He let out a heavy sigh and turns off his phone, " Maybe it's best to discuss Uraraka-san about this.. " 

He goes back to his bedroom seeing her girlfriend sleeping soundly which he smiles and goes to bed to sleep beside her, The brunette began to move and face Deku as she unconsciously nuzzles to his chest. The actor wrapped his arm around her and gently hug Ochako as he rubbed her back then kissed her forehead watching her cling to him.

" Good to know she's sleeping comfortably... " He thought to himself and closes his eyes to drown himself to sleep. 

Morning came and the pregnant Uraraka open her eyes to see the greenette's face in front snoring softly, she smiled as her hand moved to caress his cheek while watching him sleep. She wanted to lean for a kiss on the lips but might accidentally awaken the tired actor. Ochako waited for him to wake up for a while as she continue rubbing her hand at his cheek, she saw his face begin to relax and then slowly form a smile.

" Good morning Izuku... " She whispered as his hand hold her and opened his eyes.

" Good morning to you as well, Mochi... " He replied and leans for a kiss making the brunette giggle.

" You slept well? " Uraraka asked as their eyes were locked on each other.

" If I were going to be honest I'm still tired... " The actor smiled as he held her hand and kisses her palm softly, " but my uneasiness fades when I'm beside you so I'm alright now.. "

She frowned and began to get closer to him with a worried look, " What's wrong? " 

Izuku looked back at her as he continue holding her hand then let out a sigh, " I-I know you've been thinking regarding our parents and I'm intending to speak to my mother first.. "

" Have you told her? " She asked making the greenette sit up on the bed.

" I want us to visit her home if possible and um.. tell the news about us being together and having a family soon.. " he turns around to face her girlfriend with a smile which she began to flustered a little.

" I'm sure your mother would be so happy for you, Auntie Inko never really gets angry about what you do in your life you've accomplished... " Uraraka said as he chuckled a little and began to get off the bed for a little stretch.

" Well, I'm sure Mom would be happier knowing that you're my girlfriend and the mother of our child. " Deku responded as he saw her moving out the bed slowly with messy hair.

" So when are we going to visit Auntie Inko? " Ochako asks as she grabs a hairbrush nearby to comb her hair.

" Right now? " He looked at her as they looked at each other with a poker face.

" Wait like now as in we are going right now? " Ochako clarified as he hesitantly nodded.

" Yeah.. if it's okay for you? " He answered as he looked at her nervously.