N UM B E R - T W E N T Y

Toga looked at the pregnant Ochako holding onto her big bump in front of her, up and down she only felt disgusted seeing her circumstances.

" Sorry, I bumped you.. " She simply replied as Ochako smiled at her.

" No worries..! Luckily I was vital to hold on to these handles at the side.. " The brunette responded.

The awkward sensation surrounding them was suffocating the blonde actress while Ochako never did as she continued smiling at her.

" You look so beautiful like a Barbie doll.. " Uraraka complimented making the blonde girl flinch.

" O-Oh.. " Toga stuttered and looked away feeling her cheeks all flustered, " yeah thanks I guess.. "

Ochako then continues talking to Toga with an oblivious happy look on her face, " I have never seen you around here.. and you look kinda rich from your outfit and all.. " 

" What do you think I look like, vixen.. " Toga thought as she heard a ring from the brunette's bag.

" Are you a model? I have a friend who is so stylish just like you.. " Ochako kept on talking as Toga just nodded silently and awkwardly smiled.

" Haha.. Tell me about her name maybe I knew her before.. " The blonde girl asked making the brunette's eyes sparkle.

" Oh! Her name is Camie Utsushima, she is really a nice person if you get to know her.. " She said and remembered what she was told about her modelling and fashion style.

" Interesting.. " Toga thought to herself as she continued listening to her nonsense words about the Utsushima woman, " she also knows some famous people as well.. " 

" Sorry let me just..- " Ochako then reaches out for her phone to answer and turns around.

" Already done with the work and driving right now to fetch you, Ochako.. " Deku said from the phone as Ochako smiled and giggled.

" That was fast.. I thought you would be out for another hour... " She asked as the greenette let out a sigh while focusing on driving.

" You know how clingy you have been for the past few months and I need to be there since the baby will come out anytime.. "  He explained as Ochako blushed hearing the concerned tone in his voice.

Toga watches from afar as she takes off her sunglasses to see clearly her rival, she knew about Ochako Uraraka for the past few weeks and finally got to see this close to her. It was hard for her to track down the privacy and investigate the apartment she once lived before. Now watching her with a baby inside, there's no doubt that it's related to her beloved Midoriya she's been trying to get for years.

She had enough and slowly walked away from her.

" Just text me when you're near, okay? You take care of yourself, Deku-kun.. " Ochako then hung up and went back to the blonde woman she was interacting with, but she was far from her already, " Hey! Please wait for me miss! "

Both Toga and Ochako walked together in the hallway as the blonde actress couldn't help but feel even more irritated and pissed just by being with her. It would spoil the plans she's been working hard to get rid of her and seeing her smile makes it even worse for her to control her hatred towards Ochako.

" Aren't you supposed to wait for someone? " The famous Himiko stopped and looked at Uraraka trying not to show irritation or annoyance.

" Um.. I was hoping to accompany you for a while you're on your own alone.. Do I bother you that much..? " Ochako asked and began to frown, Toga felt no remorse in her sad eyes but she pretended to act like one.