N U M B E R - S I X

Both Uraraka and Midoriya spent their hours together in the apartment, typical soon-to-be parents are preparing their plans for the baby's room, clothes, and school, a double-prepared plan for a better future for their baby Eri. 

" What about this one? " she points to one of the schools from the reading material given from the hospital before she left. 

" How's the rating? " Deku looked at the description of the school as Ochako read it out loud.

" Good environment for children to play with learning materials they would use provided by the school, adaptive rules and regulations from inside and outside the school, also the strict policy of safety.. " Ochako looked at Deku who was still in doubt.

" I don't know.. " He leans from her shoulder and gave out his opinion, " The school is fine but do they have other policies like stranger danger and bullying? Our princess might go into some trouble if one of us isn't going to fetch her in time or worse.. " 

" Izuku.. " Ochako kisses his forehead and rubs her boyfriend's puffy green hair, " I'm sure the strict policy in safety can handle the stranger problem, and the bullying is surely implemented around the school too.. " 

" L-Let's find another school.. " He muttered and flips the page of the book seeing more options.

" What about that? " Ochako pointed to another school from the page, "This has more restrictive rules and regulations, also with its motto here saying.. Maintaining good order and discipline amongst students after they go through elementary.. " 

" Ngh.. " His expression was still doubtful and worried, " Is the school have better opportunities for her to explore? Like good exposure from outside the school? "

" I'm sure they're going to be one if we are going to visit this school- " Ochako replied only to see him flip the page again.

" No.. Not good.. " Izuku's face has become more serious and intimidating causing the brunette to worry for him.

" Deku-kun.. " Ochako holds his cheek trying to look at her but it didn't come to him at all.

 " Too fancy.. Too controlling.. Too expensive.. Too laid back..  " He scanned every school and its description given which Uraraka had enough of his overprotectiveness making her close the book, " Too far- "

" Izuku.. " Ochako called out his name again making him look.

" Y-Yeah..? " He stuttered seeing her girlfriend with a worried look in her chocolate eyes.

" Stop worrying about our baby's future, we're just looking for a possible school best for her and besides, she's not yet even born yet.. " She said as the brunette pulled him gently into her arms for a hug.

" I-I.. " Deku couldn't let out a word from his mouth only to be relaxed from burying his face in her chest.

" We will be great parents someday, Deku-kun. " Uraraka comforted the green actor while caressing his back gently, " as long as we keep her happy and safe.. "

They continued to hug each other and felt at peace while enjoying their company with its warm atmosphere. After that fiasco, the two couples did their usual everyday routine together. Make breakfast in the kitchen and eat them together at a small dinner table, Deku forbids his girlfriend to do chores on her own which she only ignores to do them anyways, Deku began to double time to do chores around his apartment while Ochako sweeps slowly.

" O-Okay I'm done cleaning up the second floor, along with the bathroom cleaning, also I took care of my closet with the clean clothes delivered a while ago, I clean the windows and polished every corner of the room.. " Izuku was sweating a lot and removed the gloves used for cleaning.